Season One, Race Event 109: 3 Hour Party

arrgh died and I only needed 1 more point for red beak lol
had such bad gear
1 friend dcd at coves
other friend died running to vaal
other friend died to vaal

live.love.kripparian
Did okay, got to docks and to 31. had 2 members of my group die that was a 4 man group. One in waterfall and other to vaal. Gear was okay, should have went lite arrow and not rain of arrows.

found a gcp and a chaos also
ign = zapdos
i learned that with 600+ hp and 30 some odd fire resist can let you survive 1 VAALSMASH
Im the winner of this race ^_^

I slept while the 1 hr race found place, so i had to make 6 points for the coral ring (54 -> 60)

Died after 10 minutes, made new one and got #88 with 6 points. Also found gcp and chaos.

GG!
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
Last edited by Schinski on Apr 6, 2013, 8:15:33 PM
Did a duelist, went with a bow build, did ok, only got to level 11, oh well at least I did not die like the last time I did a race.
Great season! Here is the season ring I got after using just 1 alchemy for the guy who wanted to see other rolls :)

Finished 2nd Templar - Level 36 and 98%. So close to 37!

Had a bad start at docks, party messed badly at bandits. Other than that we did great.
Could've pushed to 1st and got my first and only demi on the last race of the season if that didn't happen. :(
Congrats to the winners though.

My gear:
IGN: Wavestrike
"
Wookiezim wrote:
Great season! Here is the season ring I got after using just 1 alchemy for the guy who wanted to see other rolls :)

sweet thx bro!
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Race started great and turned into a complete disaster in mid act 2, with the oversoul runner dying to desync and their replacement getting 1-shot by a gmp construct. We laughed it off though, everyone who could make top 20 already had it no matter what the results. A couple of us continued on and the others called it a day.

I ended in docks with one party member and a pair of his friends, doing 150 dps due to being specced for support and having none of the nodes, links or gear needed to grind on my own. Using 3x full mana flasks to kill a couple blue dogs was funny under the circumstances. My damage finally caught up and we grinded out the rest of the race in standard fashion.

Level 37, 2nd place witch, 9th place in the race and 19th place overall on the season ladder in the end.

GG all, see you next season!

IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Apr 6, 2013, 11:25:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info