Season One, Race Event 108: 1 Hour Solo

Bad act1, really really slow, but caught up in act2 with good drops.
Not too bad rng wise...once again, Chris intervened at the most fortunate moments. I once again messed up early game and had to bail one too many times which really set me back.

I now realize I didn't have a 2nd Coral. Nessa stopped selling them after Hillock for some reason and I had to buy an amber to have more than 130 hp at Brutus. The unique paua dropped on ledge but was too pressed to look at it, I could have done merveil with it if I had a sapphire (which Nessa also didn't sell for some reason). Can't really complain though, 2 alchs dropped in coves along with a longbow so that was timely. I also found firetrap which really helped. Thanks Chris!
Had god awful tidal and lower submerged spawns, 10+ blue cannibals and 4 blue elementals spawned with hailrake and it took forever to kill him then 10+ blue crabs spawned in a long and narrow corridor in submerged and i had to kill them one at a time to progress. The rest of act 1 went fast and i had fine grinding speed in act 2, but i was too far behind by then to catch up. Ended in western a couple bars from 17 with no placement worth mentioning. Still got my points though... better late than never!

GG all, see you last race!
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info