Season One, Race Event 101: 3 Hour Turbo Ancestral Multiprojectile Party

"
Shippal wrote:
"
Mithsploit wrote:
"
Prostasisx wrote:
or maybe a race mode, where it randomly chooses 2 of the existing mods everytime you zone into a new map!

With the ability to enter and exit a new map instance on a whim, this would be pointless as players would just reroll the area until it got one of the less lethal combinations.

Would only be true if they *knew* which combinations they got. Usually they'd have to learn by seeing what happened to their characters and a few of the monsters (or totems) there. The moment you enter Mud Flats and "find out" it was Turbo + Lethal by you getting flattened by a pack of blue muddy rhoas, well... yeah... you can reset your character... but not the instance.

Lethal is basically the only modifier that can't be seen. But by process of elimination, you can easily figure out if you're in a Lethal instance or not so it's actually not very surprising at all unless you are very reckless.

Honestly, this wouldn't fool any of the top players or even any average ones at that. Not to mention the fact that the randomness is cause for even more rng woes.
"
Prostasisx wrote:
So - we really do need a good 3 hour (solo) EVERYTHING race... Lethal, Turbo, Ancestral, Multiproj, Blood Magic... yeah - try to make it past mudflats...

or maybe a race mode, where it randomly chooses 2 of the existing mods everytime you zone into a new map!

This is what makes PoE great - the fact they've set this up that they can literally do anything...

would it even be possible to mix them all together? i mean wow that would be crazy fun but 10 people out of 1k would survive lol
looking for a team to die with ;)

top20 duelist (cleave/firetrap) or Ranger. got ts3 and Skype. Got exp but its turbo ancestral multi so everything can happen :=)

eu/ger/eng

pm me.

Last edited by Ashcfg on Apr 4, 2013, 11:20:26 AM
solo level 16 templar rip to mervil second part so hard for a melee :/
live.love.kripparian
merveil is a bitch!
my english sux.
Congrats Nugi on world first , he proved he is a real man , unlike Kripp who took the easy way out
good and fun race, my best so far :D even got carried by rhoxx until he died unlucky
aw yeah #10
solo progress is so hard, it was so slow
just reached pools and streams

gear was kind of okay
didnt do the quicksilver quest ,but got one after 2h 05 min
changed to ele cleave at lvl 12 as i got cleave drop

Slow progress and a couple of deaths in the party, but overall it wasnt quite as hard as i expected, likely mostly to grouping mitigating so much risk.

Level 26, 1st place shadow and 15th overall in the end.

GG all, 1 down, 2 to go!

IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Apr 4, 2013, 4:13:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info