Please read

I know that it's not here I should written it but nobody read it on the other forum...
But here it comes:

I think that some of the sounds in the skills are a boring... there is not much power in them :/ they should be high and there must be much more power in them! 
what are you thinking?

I really don't like the small Abe's in the game sry but they are to small and to many... Please it could be awesome if the Abe's was demons and the demons will be a little bit bigger!
What are you guys thinking?

The potion in the game is nice:) but I am a noob to them I don't know what potion is best? So on 2 clicks my potion are done... It could be nice if there was potion that could be used one time and then they are done and then you need a new one! Like in Diablo 2! And thats not all it could also be awesome if there could be so many potion on like Diablo 3!
Hope you understand...
And what do you think about it?
And I come from Denmark so I am not the best at English...
Last edited by TheTempleKiller on Apr 15, 2012, 9:58:49 AM
-
Last edited by stef1rus on Apr 15, 2012, 8:52:36 AM
Last edited by TheTempleKiller on Apr 15, 2012, 9:25:57 AM
Where is the English version?
For the Ape issue (I'm not really sure if that's what you're saying, I'm just guessing.), maybe devs really made them come in packs to add challenge. It's up to the player to strategize on how to kill each of these apes. It's not that hard, in my opinion. If you're really having a hard time, lure a few away, pick them off, then go back to kill some more apes.

For the potion issue, maybe that's why some potions have more charges than usual, so that one could use them more than twice. Besides, you have 5 potion slots. If you finish one, it's practical to use another in order to let your first potion refill. It's not really that much of a problem since potions refill as you kill monsters.

I hope I interpreted your problems correctly. My bad otherwise.
IGN TanginangPatatas
Thanks for your answer!
The problem I hav with the potion is that all my 5 potions is don't every 2 click... So they are fast done... And I am a noob to know which potion is good...
But do you understand the thing I was thinking about the potions?
This really isn't the right section for this.
I think PoE's style in potions is much better than the usual stack-1000-potions-and-spam type of MMO. It's pretty convenient since as I said earlier, it refills upon killing enemies. But PoE's still in closed beta so a lot of things can change.
IGN TanginangPatatas
"
GranHolsety wrote:
This really isn't the right section for this.

Omg what am I going to do??;)
Last edited by HolySh0t on Apr 17, 2012, 12:09:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info