Season One, Race Event 99: 1 Hour Lethal Solo

That was fun, need 1 week versions of those!

Hope this is worth more than 1 point in season 2 ;)
Take care out there.
Currency RNG god love me long time 7th witch. Wand is from alch i got on starting zombie, exalt from ledge skele
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality". -Poe
Got 5 blues + a rare bow off hillock, mov boots at first npc and a rare quiver in lower then died to single crab. Died again at 20 mins. Played to get level 8 (got over 9 in the end) and looted divine orb on my third try. That's why you should never give up!
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
Much like the previous posters, I was taking damage from off screen for a good portion. A rhoa suddenly appeared on my lifeless corpse in mud flats, without warning. But the rhoas are expected sadly. Hillock damages you without even having any animation. Some zombies and skellies do the same thing too.

I got the worst rng. No transmutes (got 2 augs), no currency, no rings of any kind, 1 portal scroll, maybe 5 wisdoms total, no quivers until like 5-10 minutes at the end, almost no magic gear, hillock dropped the only rare I ever saw, I saw only 1 blue pack (3 units), only 1 belt dropped (rustic sash)...it couldn't have been any worse in terms of rng.

I did find a 17% sweep at the end, the gods pitied me but I really would have rather some more points. Basically had to pick up whites and sell them to get scrolls to buy anything, short bows weren't even dropping at lvl 7-8.

Oh well, I got 1 point at 10.69 and rng wise things can only be looking up for me. Bleak drops like these really do make you appreciate what little you find.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info