Season One, Race Event 97: 1 Hour Lethal Solo

Fairly Good Rng Carried Me I think :)
Small mistake of not transitioning to Lower Prison cost me demigods. GGWP to kifer and everyone else.
Had to man mode hillock with just a shield but he rewarded me with a helm.

IGN : Sunegard
10th best shadow unf
SC Talisman: HVOR
HC Talisman: BRING_BACKUP
Died 5 mins in on mud flats with movement speed boots. Rerolled and made it to #19. Got somehow crazy drops, quicksilver flask and enough transmutations/iron rings later on to max the damage in ledge. Alched the bow, chanced the belt.

ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
SC Talisman: HVOR
HC Talisman: BRING_BACKUP
"
armies wrote:

I knew it -_- , thought you may have had a quicksilver as well.

Some kind of reward system for progression for these lethal races should be put in place in future seasons, but at the same time not one that would reward a spec designed solely to just run past everything. Something to think about.
Last edited by boof on Apr 3, 2013, 2:08:39 PM
"
MyH4o wrote:
I killed Brutus then ripped in Pris gate... gimmie some points for the effort bullshit....

Progression points really do have merit in this kind of race. Farming ledge the whole race is rather pedestrian.

I died at lv 4 but came back to farm ledge and get into top 20 ranger. Somewhat embarrassing. I did find a quicksilver with 10 minutes left after going to the prisons wp and porting back to ledge. Maybe Chris saw me kill the Boss Skeleton at the Rockies and intervened. I couldn't find Chatters fast enough or I would have offed him too.

People can barely squeak past the 1 point reward range. GGG could at least bump the floor down a bit.
Worst RNG ever:

rank 9 overall
IGN: Jacobism

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info