Season One, Race Event 91: 2 Hour Party

NOTE: Prize items are now awarded in a hardcore stash tab, rather than a prize character.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

For information about our new race event season, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 28: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 26-27: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 23-25: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 21-22: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 16-20: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 10-15: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.

• Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:

• Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points

Looking for a party, I've had three 3rd place duelist finishes and it would be more if I didn't always die trying to push myself harder to get higher. Can run all the act 1 maps quickly and preferably the group will use voice.
IGN Looocidity
Do they not have daylight saving time in all countrys , becouse for me in sweden we have started with it this weekend that was. So this time is a little bit late now if i compare with before. Before it was 22:00 , now it is 23:00
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
Party PArty Party PArty Party PArty PArty.... for fk sake... SOLO god damnit! stop makin MOST races in a PARTY! let alone every race in a day+!
Uhh. You do realize that you can run a party race solo. Some people enjoy running with friends. I know for a fact I do better solo. But partying is just fun

"
Sauronsatan wrote:
Uhh. You do realize that you can run a party race solo. Some people enjoy running with friends. I know for a fact I do better solo. But partying is just fun

Agreed. Soloing in races is just too boring for me, personally. Maybe it would be different if I'd be one competing for top spots, but since I am not... Fun > all.
Solo > Party. Party has advantages if you solo during party, such as they can go to multiple areas and drop TPs for the whole party, while the party grinds, etc. Also more survivable in a party. More loot to share in a party.

Solo races should be much more common than party races, imo, OR, make party races their own seperate league
"
ThirdProphecy wrote:
Solo > Party. Party has advantages if you solo during party, such as they can go to multiple areas and drop TPs for the whole party, while the party grinds, etc. Also more survivable in a party. More loot to share in a party.

Solo races should be much more common than party races, imo, OR, make party races their own seperate league

+1, solo players can't compete at all with the teams that are running races regularly.

But anyway.. I've reached lvl 21 to get my 4 points to reach 30 season points and that's it :)
Can't compete with job schedule :d
we had bad communication some how the barb(skype name if u wanna flame is ogbuddy) didnt make it to brutus

got a pretty decent hatchet for early cleave though
live.love.kripparian
Soloed as usual and managed to do my best 2 hour run: only 2k short of level 25. I think Merveil kill at about 54 minutes is also my best so it seems that I'm improving :D

Got decent wand and shield. Also transmuted + auged an OK belt. Otherwise my gear was pretty crappy (had about 280 hp when I reached Western :o ).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info