Season One, Race Event 89: 1 Hour Ancestral Turbo Party

Soo good. Made a pub group with my friend, ended up #10 and 2nd ranger after Bob. Killed merv at like 54 or 55, and farmed forest 1.5 times. Sickest public group race ever. Happy happy.
weee #5 marauder.

still cant figure out how to get past merveil ~45 mins
Sicily the dreamcrusher :( Oh well, 2nd marauder and 1st duelist is pretty good for having to duo since ship graveyard
IGN: Thorriorzz

Racing is what I do.
Two of our team joined with two of Buttes team for this race. Mostly smooth going except for the ranger getting double slam killed at brutus. We rolled a pair of strong melee weapons in coves, downed merveil quickly and reached crossings with 15 mins remaining, where we grinded out the rest of the event.

Only real annoyance was skeleton totem lag; desync was fairly minimal for a nice change.

Teammate found this at hillock- couldnt have asked for a better starting rare:

Level 17, 2nd place shadow and 7th overall in the end, with 1/4 demis won for the team.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Mar 31, 2013, 11:14:39 PM
Hey fellow exiles, I have a warning for you concerning ancestral races, and something the developers may want to check up on. My party mate died after the race had ended to a summon skeletons totem. As a consequence he did not show up on the stats, though he was just behind me (almost level 15) and still very much alive when the league officially ended.

So if you finish an ancestral race near a summon skeletons totem, make sure you log out rather than just alt tab as my friend did.
"
Minzy wrote:
Soo good. Made a pub group with my friend, ended up #10 and 2nd ranger after Bob. Killed merv at like 54 or 55, and farmed forest 1.5 times. Sickest public group race ever. Happy happy.

Same idea for me, made a public group, but by the time I got to brutus, only 2 of us were left. Wasted 5minsish at Brutus after getting Tped out with no scrolls left and then sadly lost my partner in Prisoner's Gate. Joined another group that had a runner in Ship Graveyard, ended up running thru the coves and cavern for them then we killed Merv with a couple of mins left and just began to farm river crossings by the end. Third 3rd place duelist finish, was lots of fun!
Maybe we can team up next time?
IGN Looocidity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info