Season One, Race Event 81: 3 Hour Solo

Not bad gear, but the weapon really held me back, that staff was roughly the same damage and never hit 32 for my spectral weapons I had ready to go. Maybe next time.

15 RaikosAzure Raikos_Hi_Kripp_Mors Duelist 31 5883583
Pretty good race. GG all!

Spoiler
IGN: Truncator
Hello GGG.

I'd like to see a race based on progression with experience as the tie breaker.

Thank you for the wonderful game:)
"
Invalesco wrote:
not sure if anyone else experienced it, but do you guys find logging in a huge problem? Wasted like 3 mins in total in act1 because I couldn't connect to the server whilst logging in and out to save portals.

I did have one like 30 second delay one.. but the others were relatively okay.

Anyway.. was bored farming city of sarns so tried docks again its way too hard dunno wtf I am supposed to do to farm there.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Mar 29, 2013, 4:07:13 PM
Wow this race, was playing with 300 MS for 2 hours , started 10minutes late and got my first demi ever! Thanks guys! :D

Last edited by deansymule on Mar 29, 2013, 4:10:24 PM
#38 and 3rd ranger. People really switchet to templar! Played like shit (vaal 2h12m is my best, but 21lvl 80% in there is my worst). Farmed city (too slow) and made it to 28. Nice items except my +2-4 cold dmg bow which I had until lvl 20.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
#28 overall, 13th templar (SO MANY TEMPLARS). Got off to a slow start, but got some insane RNG drops for elecleave and got to Docks with about 10 minutes left in the race.

SORRY KRIPP my gear would have gone a lot farther on you, I'm not very good =(
Last edited by Nimbility on Mar 29, 2013, 4:29:00 PM
4th witch bah

Lost around 20 mins in act 2 because i d/ced in sins lvl 3, ran back only to d/c again in lvl 3, got mad, went and smoked a cig, calmed down and came back, ended up just hitting 29 with a measly 30mins of sarn farming.
rank 11
ice novad the whole race

Last edited by unfinalfantasy on Mar 29, 2013, 4:28:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info