3.10.0f Patch Notes (restartless)

(my bad i delet it)
Last edited by TypowyJanusz on Mar 23, 2020, 6:47:15 AM
"
Alistairr wrote:
"
Yunnyunn wrote:
Can you please give an indication on where to check the option in the NVidia/AMD control pannel settings ?

I have AMD Radeon Software and there's no "on-off switch" for Shader Cache anywhere.

Thanks.

AMD's official website on how to configure settings: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh-012

1. Right Click Desktop
2. Click AMD Radeon Settings
3. Click Gaming
4. Click Global (or Path of Exile)
5. Click Shader Cache : OFF / AMD Optimized / ON

In the global i can find shader label but in poe section cant find it because there is no.
Anyway thx for info hf&gl.
I remember the days where only important stuff had shader in games. These days every fart has 50 transparent shader and since then even nasa pcs struggle.
I've noticed a solid 10-20 degree boost in CPU heat after this patch. The GPU went up a few degrees too. I wasn't having issues pre this patch though.
"
Alistairr wrote:
"
Yunnyunn wrote:
Can you please give an indication on where to check the option in the NVidia/AMD control pannel settings ?

I have AMD Radeon Software and there's no "on-off switch" for Shader Cache anywhere.

Thanks.

AMD's official website on how to configure settings: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh-012

1. Right Click Desktop
2. Click AMD Radeon Settings
3. Click Gaming
4. Click Global (or Path of Exile)
5. Click Shader Cache : OFF / AMD Optimized / ON

This is an old Version and these settings dont exist anymore.
Last edited by MrKn4rz on Mar 23, 2020, 7:10:33 AM
Wait.. What.. On My RTX 2070Super actually performance went far worse than it was, it was very good until this.
Still no bug fix for purposeful harbinger... This is getting frustrating, can't do deliriums, can't do a lot of map bosses, can't do Sirus, can't do UE... Pretty boring to play with a build that's broken.
"
ill7ven wrote:
Sweet. Is there more performance patching planned for this week or is this supposed to fix the regression entirely? Can we enable sound now? :-)

Get a new computer, lol.
IGN: Stricksocke
"The second is that an issue where the graphics driver was being overloaded by shader uploads was exacerbated by the increase to use more CPU cores in 3.10.0. We expect a fix for this within a few workdays." (from the update on the manifesto post)

Im still seing CPU usage up to 100% at times, and stabelising at 80-90%, sadly.
Past leagues my CPU usage peaked at 60% ish at max.

What should we expect the coming weeks? At the moment, when playing, you get the feeling that youre slowly killing your computer..

EDIT: Alright, so, turning ON Vsync lowered the load on my CPU from 80-100%(at max load) to 50-70%(sometime 80% during big deleriums), as well as lowring GPU load from 95% to 75% ish.
Last edited by Wiemann on Mar 23, 2020, 9:42:53 AM
This patch has my computer overheating.

The fans kick in after a minute or so and ramp up to a loud level. When I switch away from the window they slow down to silent again.

This was not a problem until today's hotfix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info