Season One, Race Event 77: 1 Hr Multiproj Turbo Solo

the damn game needs a keybind for /oos - i know you can do it with autoit and such but then you get problems with typeing and such, unless you manage to find a spare key you NEVER hit
Switched to a new build for this race, went well even though i progressed much slower than i usually would due to not being used to the playstyle. Drops were decent until brutus, from then on nothing of use dropped. Brutus was desync madness as usual but went down in good time and without any near death experiences. Only one terminal desync when i remade coves and had 6x extra fast blue cannibals near the entrance, but then i was playing cautiously so desync was much less likely to begin with. I got to coves late so i remained there for the rest of the race.

Feedback: These modes do make things more interesting, but i wouldnt want them to become common like the 1 hour races did, and would also like to see more modes that involved changes beyond increasing monster dps.

Level 14, 2nd place ranger and 16th overall in the end.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
no ms boots, horrible luck at coves, nearly empty maps for 15mins. still got 9th overall QQ
Last edited by janimauk on Mar 27, 2013, 11:09:33 PM
"
Obbes wrote:
the damn game needs a keybind for /oos - i know you can do it with autoit and such but then you get problems with typeing and such, unless you manage to find a spare key you NEVER hit

This.

The desync might almost be tolerable if we could easily and reliably undo the worst of its effects.

"
Validation wrote:
Would be cool to see a /classladder to know how YOUR class is doing. It's the logical next step.

And this too.

Been requests for this for a good 6 months now!
Last edited by KoTao on Mar 27, 2013, 11:11:30 PM
I had all white gear until I hit 11 when I decided to leave ledge and go kill Chatters and Sawbones...just for the fun of it. They needed to die for some reason and I needed those 2 wps as well. Some random blue mob dropped the only coloured item I ending up using for 10 minutes and it was rare!

After testing out Brutus in the last few turbo races and having him teleport all over the place and killing me, I decided to just play it safe and collect my 3 points. Turns out that foray into the prisons got me into the Ranger top 10.

Would be cool to see a /classladder to know how YOUR class is doing. It's the logical next step.
Fun race, would have done a bit better if i didn't have to log out in prisoner's because a rare haste aura mob spawned by the fire dog boss and i couldn't get away from him due to my lack of ms boots and a quicksilver.

Aside from Brutus didnt really have that much desync, instead Ive been having a new problem lately, I portal to town and once im in town I cant click on my portal, its been happening both in an out of races, i have to reload into town to click the portal. Happened during the race when I ported out of Coves for a flask recharge, ended up having to take the wp to cavern.
"
Ragnarok789 wrote:
...Ive been having a new problem lately, I portal to town and once im in town I cant click on my portal, its been happening both in an out of races, i have to reload into town to click the portal. Happened during the race when I ported out of Coves for a flask recharge, ended up having to take the wp to cavern.

Hold alt and click the highlighted "PORTAL" text when this happens. Known bug that can randomly occur in any zone and affects everyone.
"
KoTao wrote:
"
Obbes wrote:

This.

The desync might almost be tolerable if we could easily and reliably undo the worst of its effects.

Combine it with an option to disable the automatic movement when your out of LoS and mana, it's responsible for 90% of all desyncs I get on ranged characters.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Redblade wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:
"
Obbes wrote:

This.

Combine it with an option to disable the automatic movement when your out of LoS and mana, it's responsible for 90% of all desyncs I get on ranged characters.

Ive requested a toggle for the automove / move into position "feature" more times than i can count over the past year or so; no response to date. GGGs priorities can be a bit strange at times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info