level 9 drop (brutus)

OMG the game need to decide which character do i need to play :D

on level 10-13
Spoiler
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
Last edited by Toxic999 on Mar 26, 2013, 8:23:20 AM
Nice battle at the top. I carried my team of 3 to lvl 16-17 with shadow running everything :D :D :D
wow all those medium mana flasks me and my mate got, not to mention only 1 portal and like barely any wisdom scrolls up to brutus, life flasks were also pretty much non existent. The second portal was in the coves.

is there a thing i need to do to be a little bit more favoured by the rng?

we barely got to level 13 and i think most of that is props to the detonate gem that dropped which enabled us to clear cove faster. Oh and nessa did have a coral ring for me at the start this time so that's a plus.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
Indeed, so many medium mana flasks. Didn't even see one medium life and had to buy 1 large life since I was stuck with all small life flasks. Still, the rng was pretty good. Saw an alch and a regal drop and some good useable gear.

duo party, #7 ranger

Last edited by Lekwid on Mar 26, 2013, 8:20:41 AM
Wow, a witch is first. In all my life I would never have thought that a witch would hit first in a BM race...
I have never played Diablo 2 or Diablo 3...

I have played FATE and it's successors, though, and I'm told it's similar to Diablo.
it is not that surprising to me at all that a witch was first. Admitedly i'm a bad example but i just have so much more fun playing a bm witch in these races.

what i can say is that a witch can spend first 9-12 points purely for dps, only exception to this is one 30int node.

HP for me is not a problem, i'm good with 2 rings and a belt (haven't reached merveil so hp on other gear is probably a must)

spells that i use:
- freeze pulse
- cold snap
- ice spear
- fireball (untill i got icespear)

- fire trap(didn't kill the dude on the island for this one but if you solo you pretty much need it for brutus)

I only go duo in party races so pretty much don't have the loots like a 6 size party team has, which make me level slower (thank you captain obvious :p )
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
Last edited by Pivovar on Mar 26, 2013, 10:22:29 AM
"
ChooJeremy wrote:
Wow, a witch is first. In all my life I would never have thought that a witch would hit first in a BM race...

Witch is 1st cuz its a party race and witches usually only farm and get carried by teammates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info