Season One, Race Event 72: 1 Hour Turbo Solo

Shadow competition was pretty low, got #10 shadow as #99 overall. Fun stuff tho.

Also just noticed almost everything i have is white..
Last edited by Mismatched on Mar 25, 2013, 11:13:14 PM
Was number 1 duelist for a while and fell to 3rd by about 500 xp just at the end :( I thought the demis was mine lol.

Also, Hillock is a real bro sometimes

GG
So much desync its amazing i lived to the end. Was terminally desynced about 20 times, sliding around in idle animation while taking damage from nothing. Brutus also teleported for the entire battle, made it take at least twice as long as usual. Add a giant upper prison with a large chest onto that and i reached coves with only 15 mins left and just stayed there.

Otoh i got plenty of currency, enough so that i was in all blues for my coves time. Got a strong weapon too, but even 1-shotting the cove whites, its hard to make up for such a slow start.

- Pretty sure more desync feedback is pointless so ya, i got alot of desync! Greatly looking forward to the day this isnt the defining factor of every race.

- The move only command still insists on kicking barrels and running up to monsters. Itd be really nice if it just moved. A ui toggle to disable it from interacting with anything unless alt was held would work well.

- Still way too many clickable ui bits on the screen, especially at the bottom. They should be click-toggleable and alpha-adjustable.

Level 14, 7th place witch and 31st overall.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
first demi woo :D actually ran pretty awful with drops but got some super good mob density which turned out to be more important

@BUTTKITCHEN
Damn how did other witch kill brutus? I just got two shotted, hook + frontal with healing potion popped

I had really crazy luck but couldnt find western entrance for a long time. Took me 3+ minutes longer than it shouldve.... anyway still first wich so its okay.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Mar 25, 2013, 11:36:38 PM
Pretty nice dropps. First turbo race for me and it was really funny :-)
Placed 5th Duelist and 28th place overall.

Nevermind.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
Last edited by billyoatmeal on Mar 28, 2013, 6:35:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info