Season One, Race Event 70: 1 Hour Multiprojectile Party

The rewards/ level requirements should be scaled for the difficulty of the race.
IGN: ragol

Got owned by hailrake twice
Last edited by JJ106X on Mar 24, 2013, 11:04:47 PM
Bob's bow is insane....the git.
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
Was fun thanks Devs
Did pretty average. No risks, got to level 16 and rank 50+6th ranger, I think. Thanks to my average group. Hope to do pretty average next time as well.

I wasn't sure I'd even make this race but I was able to get on just in time for it. I went solo and things generally went rather well. Got stuck in prison for the longest time though. Lost some much time because of that. But the rest was smooth and without incident mostly.

Was lucky to find a few decent items to help me out. Those quicksilvers were pretty helpful in trying to get back some lost time.

Went with a random group and managed to place as top 20 duelist. Multiprojectiles is oddly unthreatening except for in very specific situations. Grouped from level 5 in ledge to 15 in coves. Still haven't figured out how to do as well as the top guys. Level 21 in an hour is nuts.
First time racing in a while.

Party dies (except me) at hailrake because we're dumb and holy god nothing should be able to do that.

Good fun.

I trudge along and I'm desperately trying to get to level 10 in the lower prison with a minute left, because I forget whether 1 reward point starts at 8 or 10.

Then I make the mistake of walking towards a champion group of skeletons.

They're all boxed in, I think.

My Split arrow will make quick work of them, I think.

They turn around.

Savage Skeleton Archers

2spooky4me!

Attempt to run, CHATTERS IS IN THE DAMN DOORWAY.

Spoiler
It was a worthy death. Races are the best.
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?
Last edited by Milchut on Mar 24, 2013, 11:17:55 PM
Most insane bow i ever saw

Race went ok, no boss issues and only a few near bails to archers in western. The player a few posts back is right in that theres rare risk of massive spike damage, a few places where ranged damage is unavoidable and then everything else is not much different from a normal race. The one noticable annoyance was fps drops from fireball / poison arrow spam, which made the chronic desync that much more pronounced.

Level 21, 1st place shadow and 6th overall in the end.

GG all, cya next race!
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info