Season One, Race Event 67: 1 Hour Lethal Solo

GGG makes an exotic race with exotic mods, people complain that not EVERY build is possible, srsly :D
luckily there is only 1 lethal race next week.
Didn't like the format too. I dont get whats the point of a race, in which the majority of the participants have to give up without having any fun and the ~300 people who make it into the points feel tortured.
In my opinion they have succeeded if people have to do things they normally won't. When they announced the turbo race people thought that Brutus would be too hard or that the reward tiers were too high, but the turbo modifier only led to monsters getting to you faster so in the end people got to the same or higher levels than they would in normal races.

Here people reach lvl 12 which is nearly half what you get in a normal race. Of course this means the reward tiers needs to be lowered, but that's easy to fix.

What I want to see is races where you don't start at level 1, but start with preselected gear at a preset level in one of the later acts or even a custom map or something. Just so we don't have to do the exact same grind in every race.
I hate Lethal with a passion now - just screw it. After 3 deaths with my Duelist (1 to Rhoas) i gave up and had to roll SIX Shadows for Firetrap because i got no Bow or Wand before Hillock. Thats some great RNG race right there.
Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
Best race ever. Died so much, but I know its possible to do well.
Love it. Keep doing it, don't change a thing. Except maybe hillock to make it possible for melees.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Mar 24, 2013, 8:01:06 AM
Died at lvl 9 with 10 min to go.

Ty GGG for the league tho. It is GREAT. Please consider running a 1 week version of it, or Turbo.
@SeriousSneaky
Darkshrines : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1468154
Last edited by guiglar on Mar 24, 2013, 8:01:26 AM
died 3x hillock. went witch

IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
Damn, was having a good race.

Died on the first skulking wretch, got one shotted. But then I remade and got all the way to Brutus who hooked me as I was walking perpendicularly to him and that was the end of it.

Got these boots on the ledge.
Very cool race, rerolled more than 5 times. LEdge is super easy,
Too bad I have died so many times by rhoas that freezed me.

Waiting for next lethal!!
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 24, 2013, 8:03:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info