Season One, Race Event 67: 1 Hour Lethal Solo

Yeah I hate lethal races with a passion now.

For marauder, shadow, duelist and templar, the winners will be whoever can pick up a wand or bow before hillock.

Melee can't even kill hillock, because he kills you in one or two shots. Absolute pure 100% RNG winners for 4/6 of the classes in these races.
"
EndOfEnds wrote:
Yeah I hate lethal races with a passion now.

For marauder, shadow, duelist and templar, the winners will be whoever can pick up a wand or bow before hillock.

Melee can't even kill hillock, because he kills you in one or two shots. Absolute pure 100% RNG winners for 4/6 of the classes in these races.

I killed Hillock as Marauder (Melee) with 2x 1handers died like 6 times this race though, didnt find any Bow skill :P. got it to Mudflats at lvl 3

Ya I got 2 shot by Hillock, then I tried again and found a bow and got him but died to being frozen - my third try I got a rare bow from Hillock and soon got a lightning quiver and was doing fine until a rhoa surprised me before I could react and that was thwet.

I guess the purpose of this race mod is to highlight how screwed over melee is; I can only imagine how frustrating it would be to start without a bow and not find one on the Strand - then you are really screwed.

I gave up.

The damage increase is way too high - next time change all the 50% to 30% and I will try again but as long as it is at 50% I won't even bother again.
read all these sweet tears
Chris Wilson you failed there were still people who didnt die in mudflats , Lethal Turbo anyone *evil grin*
Last edited by Kamro on Mar 24, 2013, 7:38:15 AM
Not to sound like a buzzkiller

but that was kinda ridiculous
killing mobs one by one, even the white trash...
getting 2shotted pretty much anywhere...

not fun in my opinion
Needs more of these races, and make it turbo ancestral too please. Ultimate survival mode. Desync is kind of a real bitch though.
ProjectPT was right.
Protip for lethal races: Do not underestimate skelly archers at the Ledge. I've lost my witch to them (was lvl 6 and proud of it)
Another quality ZAP! post.
Very dumb race mode. I thought it would be just 30% increased damage like the map mod, that would be reasonable. This mode just makes melee impossible to play.

Would have killed brutus first, but got hit by his invisible desync hook :(
It didn't 1 shot me, but after that i lost health to something that i suppose was slam, brutus was just desynced and dont know where he was at all. Got first dweller though ;)
IGN: Rollface
I like difficulty, but this was too much if you don't want to be "forced" into rolling witch/ranger.
I wanted to play duelist bow, can't even kill Hillock, after 7 deaths I finally found a wand and was able to get to mudflats.
There I was raped by 1 rhoa who critted his elemental attack, froze me and poked me to death with his pecker :/
(not the one he eats with)

I Gave up at 45 min.

Tweak it down a bit, or at least nerf Hillock so melee classes have a chance to progress.

also

--WTB your coral ring reward, offer Exalted I guess---
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info