Season One, Race Event 65: 1 Hour Ancestral Turbo Solo

As I play (very amateur) I want more races on saturday and sunday. It's ok every type, but on saturday every time possibility just filled with 1-2 hour solo would be nice.

Rewards they gives as they want, this game is for fun not for price or something. I am happy, yesterday I got the first reward item, but I do the races for fun. I don't think it is impossible to get the 1 point. So 1 hour get 1 point and lot's of fun. What else do you need? :)

edit: lvl 8 is the one point, so if you reach ledge, you get it. Don't rush without thinking, and will be ok.
Last edited by Bala on Mar 23, 2013, 9:11:04 AM
"
chimpanzee wrote:
The rewards for races are way too fixed. I wish to see some variation instead of the old "lvl 8-10" "first to kill Hillock" "first to clear Fetid Pool" over and over.

I'm expecting to see this in Season 2 :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Why are Reward Points the same as normal 1 hour solo races, when the difficulty is probably double or more in ancestral + turbo?
"
Caladaris wrote:
Why are Reward Points the same as normal 1 hour solo races, when the difficulty is probably double or more in ancestral + turbo?

Because everyone is still on the same playing field
Ahh... to bad I can't join this masochistic race :/

And I still ---WTB a Event Coral Ring reward---

PM me here or add Gazaels_Orb if you are selling
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
I will so die to the Rhoas... If I make that far ^^.
For some reason I was unable to make a character for this race. Only Solo and Hardcore were and are selectable. What's the deal?

edit: Nvm apparently it hasnt started and the web page is just wonky for me for some reason.
Last edited by EdFromSales on Mar 23, 2013, 12:21:07 PM
"
EdFromSales wrote:
For some reason I was unable to make a character for this race. Only Solo and Hardcore were and are selectable. What's the deal?

edit: Nvm apparently it hasnt started and the web page is just wonky for me for some reason.

It seems like certain time zones have been off by an hour since the daylight savings 'spring ahead' date. Should be able to create a character in a few minutes.
fix summon skeletons pls
Lol @ this race.

Kripp is actually playing sat up in his chair. (*cough* and dead, too).
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info