[3.11] Stay Back! A Knockingback LL MIner build - Ball Lightning - Sirus down! 8k ES - Inasane dps

"
meamwoot wrote:
hello, is this build viable for sirus and simulacrum ?

most of the time my build was not tanky enough to do them :(

I've never fought against Sirius (missed the last leagues/expansions) and still completing atlas and invaders mission.
I'm slow beacause i can only play 1-2 hours/day, and in the meanwhile i like to level different builds, in order to feel the fun of this game (i don't like to focus in one build only).

From my experience, boss fights are not so hard, if you die, you usually die from mobs rather than from bosses (Constrictor fight in corrupted T16 was easy as you can see). But i still have to see how Sirius fight is.

Anyway in endgame you surely need a 6l Shavronne, which i still miss (actually i got scammed like an idiot, but this is another story). and maybe a few optimization here and there.

Anyway i'll keep you update on how i'm progressing in endgame

Hello all!
I have deeply reworked the build, now it has 3 version from a very cheap one (which will still act very good in end-game) to an Final version with expensive gear and running 7 auras. plus the gear section is now better detailed

I've dropped Wave of Conviction in CWDT setup, now i manually cast it and it curse on hit.

I'll try Sirus quite soon. this PoB is exactly what my build looks like today and is the setup i'll use against Sirus.

https://pastebin.com/4ErNiAP2

Gloves are a rare pair with the ES stat of my machina mitts

I'm currently using them in mapping but, to be honest, I don't feel like the ES leech is that huge boost to survivability.
Last edited by Effe86 on Apr 29, 2020, 11:04:26 AM
Just defeated Sirus, deathless and without even using the flasks or Vaal Righteous Fire, no Machina Mitts.
Added the video in the build!

If you need any further details just ask me
Hi, for leauge start i've plan to use 5L Tremor first for pseudo 6L.
What best gem setup fot it?
And is there any sence to take Avatar of Fire in that case?
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on May 7, 2020, 12:18:06 PM
"
Hi, for leauge start i've plan to use 5L Tremor first for pseudo 6L.
What best gem setup fot it?
And is there any sence to take Avatar of Fire in that case?

Hello there! I'm replying also here, even if we spoked in chat, as it may help others.

Call of the Brotherhood is insanely expensive right now
On the other hand, a corrupted non linked shavronne is 5-20 chaos.

So my suggestion is to go Low Life without using Prism Guardian with a cheap shavronne, use your 5L Tremor Rod for a cheap 6l

Link it like this

Ball Lightning - Trap and Mine Damage - Slower Projectiles - Inspiration - Elemental Focus

If your medium jewel has Guerrilla Tactics or Minefield

This is a fast PoB i've made for your case

https://pastebin.com/BZtxQDGp
Last edited by Effe86 on May 8, 2020, 12:50:11 PM
greatly tnx
Hello, i using endgame version of build with some exceptions. Can this build farm blighted maps?
"
Hello, i using endgame version of build with some exceptions. Can this build farm blighted maps?

Hello There, i'm using the same version (Endgame version with cheap gear, as i cannot afford all the endgame gear).
Yeah you can do blighted map.

I still miss Shaper, Uber Elder and Simulacrum fights, but will try all of them pretty soon. Quite sure this build can sustain every fight
Any chance this will get an update for 3.11 particularly the slower projectiles speed. What changes would you make with AOE? Looking at POB the build loses 30k.
"

It can, but it's not as fun as other builds.

I have a slightly different variation of this build that I did in delirium, my 97 saboteur if you are curious,you can look in my profile.

I did about 30 blighted maps in total, it's not spin2win cyclone, or activate RF and just keep running with the mouse,some button mashing will be needed. But you can pretty much kill everything with ease.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info