[3.11] Stay Back! A Knockingback LL MIner build - Ball Lightning - Sirus down! 8k ES - Inasane dps

"
"
FedeS wrote:
7th gem if I'm using a 6L Tremor?
What about Swift Assembly instead Minefield?
Minefield feels clunky to me.

PS: a gameplay video is highly needed

Hello! i've just bought the gear i needed, i'll probably make a video sooner.

6l Tremor? use Immolate or an Awekened gem if possible (like A added lightning, or A fire pen or A Added cold)

Swift assembly, i've tried it. takes 4second to drop 21 mine.
Minefield take 3,8 sec to drop 25 mines..
Prefer MInefield :)

ty for answer.

where are the videos :)
*coughbumbneedvideoscough*
"
FedeS wrote:
*coughbumbneedvideoscough*

Yo! ahahaah You're right mate.
I've just uploaded a video of a T16 corrupted carcass inhabited by the constrictor.
What about Elemental Focus support? Ignite DPS is not a lot anyway for that insane elemental damage increase.
"
Low__BoB wrote:
What about Elemental Focus support? Ignite DPS is not a lot anyway for that insane elemental damage increase.

With elemetal focus you don't ignite. So Explosive expertis less effective (you lose 30& crit multi) and combustion is useless. You lose a lot of dps
Aren't the only shocked enemies the ones with the skitterbots next to them, however?

Knock back seems like a great idea not just for defense, but because it keeps enemies essentially stuck to the balls for a bit longer = more damage.
"
Yo! ahahaah You're right mate.
I've just uploaded a video of a T16 corrupted carcass inhabited by the constrictor.

Very nice video! Ty, now we can tell it's a complete guide.
"
It seems significantly more efficient to be using Thunderstruck cluster jewel node to achieve this. Probably with Supercharge as the second roll.

Thunderstruck
20% increased Lightning Damage
Your Critical Strikes Knock Back Shocked Enemies
30% increased Critical Strike Chance

Supercharge
Lightning Damage with Non-Critical Strikes is Lucky

Not missed you post, just took me a few to geto the LCJ with Thunderstruck.
ANd just tested:

Here is a short video of a T10 Jungle Valley with Elemental Equilibrium and extra crit and speed from monster
The video is only about the boss fighting. and Thunderstruck is awesome! Don't know how i missed this Node!

I'll change the guide according to this has you have almost not lose in dps but you knocktotally away the bosses!!

https://youtu.be/gBe2k3UeuJE

Superfcharge is not useful. it'll just roll twice the non-crit lightning damage and take the highest. it's not like the diamond flask (which specifically says "your Crit chance is lucky") which rolls twice the crit chance.
Moreover if you're following the guide, we don't do lightning damage, so it'll be just a waste.

Thunderstruck and Snowstorm are the way to go :)
"
Voopvoop wrote:
Aren't the only shocked enemies the ones with the skitterbots next to them, however?

Knock back seems like a great idea not just for defense, but because it keeps enemies essentially stuck to the balls for a bit longer = more damage.

Yep exactly, knockback makes Ball Lightning more effective :)

Regarding shocked, it's correct. Shocked enemies are the ones near Skiterbots. but Skitterbots aura is not small :).
And we care about unique monsters, normal mobs melt before skitterbots reach them :)
hello, is this build viable for sirus and simulacrum ?

most of the time my build was not tanky enough to do them :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info