[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

The one thing I dont understand is Inpulsa and you are not the only one to use it but my chance to shock is 5% is it really worth the 5ex price tag for 5%?

Nevermind I see it Corpse pact.
Last edited by Stormswa on Mar 24, 2020, 7:37:43 PM
I dont understand why u dont use power syphon. Gives culling, multiple projectiles and crit?
"
I dont understand why u dont use power syphon. Gives culling, multiple projectiles and crit?

We use barrage because it can bypass the casting cooldown of spellslinger. Barrage will create corpses as well as consume them and create the VD balls in one cast. Other wand skills like Frenzy charge and Power Siphon will need to be cast twice to use the skill!
"
"

We use barrage because it can bypass the casting cooldown of spellslinger. Barrage will create corpses as well as consume them and create the VD balls in one cast. Other wand skills like Frenzy charge and Power Siphon will need to be cast twice to use the skill!

Thank you
ehm Pantheons? Btw thanks nice build
I use Grand spectrum jewel as ziz said in his video... actually 3 of them. Is this still good or should i look for rare jewel with +life, fire dmg to spell and attack Speed or sth?!

Ty for your help, you are amazing :)
I would like to ask, how are you able to reserve 3 spellslingers so 6 link VD + 4 link spellslinger Wave of conviction + Desecrate spellslinger, is there a trick? even if i get extra mana enchanted i still can't reserve all 3 of them
I have a question, why do you use Vengeful Commander on cluster jewel, despite not using any of the auras? Is this a bug in the POB?
Why do you need/ use added Fire Damage to Attacks on the Wand?

Nice build by the Way, thx!
"
garvbowb wrote:
ehm Pantheons? Btw thanks nice build

Major: Brine King with Glace or Legion Slayer. Minor: Shakari with poison immunity. This is my preference, if you want something else then go for it!
Last edited by ShamefulPenguin on Mar 25, 2020, 4:49:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info