Unique items degrading to their normal forms?

I have a witch in hardcore who *had* been wearing honourhome. I'm not sure when it happened exactly, because I hadn't played this character for a bit, but upon logging in I am no longer wearing honourhome... Instead, I am wearing a grey "Corroded Chainmail Coif."

Is there a known bug that causes items (uniques no less!) to randomly return to their base item?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm curious as to whether you scouring orbed it and then blocked out the whole event. Do you party hard?

I moved this to bugs since it got no attention in Support.
Honourhome is a non-corroded Chainmail Coif, so if it was Scoured at one point, it was also dumped in water it looks like.
I definitely did not scour it. I get that its base item should be a normal "Chainmail Coif," but all I can tell you is what happened. The character was level 16 or so, and when I logged in was wearing a gray Corroded Chainmail Coif. There is no reason I should have been wearing such an item. I checked all my other characters, I checked my stash, etc etc. Honourhome is nowhere to be found.

I certainly did have it, the text on it is very memorable.
......whelp I must admit to feeling a bit silly. I found Honourhome...it's in my Default League Stash. Oops....

I could have sworn I'd checked it, evidently not. Thanks anyways guys, and feel free to close / delete this thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info