i really want to play

man, i recently found this game while watching a video on youtube. it caught my eye and this is definatly my kind of game, i once played a game veryyyy similar to this game it was called "Champions of Norrath" i enjoyed that game but when i switched over from playstation 2 to PC i couldnt find a game similar. I hope i get a beta key or access to playing this game, it would make me ecstatic! im not sure how to sign up for one but someone told me that all you need to do is register. so i did so right away. if i get a access key i probly will be a big fan and donate to this game because it is giving me the chance for once, to play this kind of game. i hope i get one!! :)
Last edited by anterney on Apr 15, 2012, 12:49:14 AM
Just donate and get yourself one. It is only 10$. Think of it as Chipotle with guac that you get to eat everyday...
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide."
i would but i dont want to waste my money and funny comment :)
If you consider it a waste of money, then I wouldn't play period. Your time is also worth something.
People "waste" their money everyday. You could sit down and decide to throw money at a variable annuity or buy into a solid Mfund then next thing you know you ate it in the face. Think of it as an investment then...You invest $10 of your income and you bring back the opportunity costs of that expenditure. For those 10$ depending on the amt of gametime you expect to devote to so said game you return would be as such:

Time Spent=X
Money Spent=$(Creative I Know)
Money per Hour=MPH
Overall Satisfaction=!

Lets say theoretically you spend 1 hour per day as a rough estimate from now till June 1st when Obeta will tentatively be starting. That leaves us 15 days in April 31 days in May=46 days total. So that is a solid 46 hours of gaming. Divide your 46 hours by 10 dollars what do you get. Well Sir you have X/$=MPH=!. This means you are paying roughly 21 cents per hour you play this game if that does not make the Overall Satisfaction Ratio end in the Positive IDK what will! Just think if you took advantage of playing for over an hour a day all you have is your price per hour going down. A solid investment if you ask me. BTW !=Winning in my formula.

PS I have many more funny comments to pull out of the air if need be! haha. Also Yes I am a FA and can sell Ice to an Eskimo
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide."
Last edited by Savage1775 on Apr 15, 2012, 4:33:03 AM
So support and donate.
Let me break it down for you...
If you don't want to support and devs and would rather beg for keys, then your posting in the wrong section: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/52

/thread
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Apr 15, 2012, 6:52:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info