HC Point Blank Ele Bow w/ enduring cry. Please critique

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDjwOrRLhFCAUTRRxFHUY2xkuGjghYCftKLUppS3SMgkyiTpSOthAoEOcSn1N2FBHUFBUSVYEVvpXDVfiWGNZ818_YEtgiGEhYVJjp2egcql0QXTtdPF253fleu982YTvhmCHdox2jM-QVZHOnrmezZ_LogCkwqcwp4Ssqrndu-3AGsbY0iHUj9lh3Ubfv-dS7DjvDu9O8B_yL_Pd9kj8TvzF

So this would put me at lvl 69 which I usually reach in about a week of HC. What do you guys think about the build and how do you think 7 endurance charges would do on maps if the gear was above average? Also I've not used point blank before but it seems like it would be pretty amazing not having to kite every single mob.

EDIT: This build would use lighning arrow, split arrow, ice arrow stacked with LMP/GMP as an experimental build to "tank" mobs with all the endurance charges and regen. Not positive yet which attach this would use. Gear would be a fast attacking bow, prioritizing elemental dmg on gear that can have it. The build will transition from armor to evasion gear as the dex nodes increase and you reach iron reflexes.
IGN Paint_it_gold
Last edited by SuperCruncher on Mar 21, 2013, 8:57:40 PM
Would you please share more information about the character you want to run this build on? Specifically, what sort of items and skills do you intend to use?

This information is necessary for anyone who wants to help you without making a lot of mostly useless assumptions.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
anyone out there with experiene with a build like this
IGN Paint_it_gold
someone please reply
IGN Paint_it_gold

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info