3.10.0e Patch Notes

That's great, but you couldn't have had this figured out a week ago? You said you were ahead of schedule. You really haven't learned anything.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
3.10.3 Patch Notes:
- Delirium monsters are weaker and have less hp than the white map monsters.
- Delirium monsters heal and grant buffs on death instead exploding.
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
Sad to see the difficulty go but DAMN, those reward changes are sexy. Thanks for ruining our fun, Reddit :3

haha ye im in same boat i was loving the difficulty scale but hey if they gonna nerf and give me more rewards i can live with that.

still good league ggg i did enjoy the rip content 314 deaths and counting so far lols
wew that was so fast my wig flew off, great job ggg!
"
ericpcho wrote:
Please stop nerfing the leauge because people cry about the difficulty. That is what makes the game so much fun.

+1
All changes look great, but not fixing aura effect interaction in this patch makes me extremely sad :/

Another day of avoiding Sirus, Delirium and maps with zombies.
WHERE IS ASSAILUM FIX???
"
GUENWHYEVER wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where Volatile Cores could have Delirium modifiers.

If this means that the exploding homing fireballs will no longer stop to shoot lightning at me, I'm sad.

I'm glad I got to see one of these pop out a ghost before they fixed it; gave me a good laugh.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty GGG! its awesome that so fast and so many fixes! gj GGG!

GGG pls read: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797943

Please increase base time for timer in delirium

many new players punished hard by timer in delirium!

It's not a hard timer though...it's a soft timer.

The timer leads to intense moments of pushing yourself on to the 'risk' half of the risk vs reward paradigm.

I'm sorry you don't like that, but timed leagues aren't going away because the benefits outweigh the costs for the majority of players.
Juicy Update, At last we get the button for stopping delirium ~ whee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info