Game Development in NZ - part 1: Grinding Gear Games

Just found it and dont know if it was posted on the forum (I searched ^^) but just to be sure.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxWV3w5hjU8
Joined the ship at Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 1:15 PM.

Exiled on Wraeclast since Friday, October 28, 2011 at 6:06 AM.

Quoted from PoE - About: "Path of Exile immerses the player in a gritty and realistic art style that goes against the current industry trend of cartoony RPGs. ". NUFF SAID.
It has been posted before, as has the Flux/Chris podcast from August last year. It's great stuff nonetheless. I love 'we're fortunate enough to have rich friends' -- oh, man, you can't get much more candid than that. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
It has been posted before, as has the Flux/Chris podcast from August last year. It's great stuff nonetheless. I love 'we're fortunate enough to have rich friends' -- oh, man, you can't get much more candid than that. :)

Oh well, my search skills are in bad shape then! My bad.
Joined the ship at Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 1:15 PM.

Exiled on Wraeclast since Friday, October 28, 2011 at 6:06 AM.

Quoted from PoE - About: "Path of Exile immerses the player in a gritty and realistic art style that goes against the current industry trend of cartoony RPGs. ". NUFF SAID.
this is new to me so thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info