[3.10] HC, Max Block, 200% max life, 100k+ DPS Cwc Cyclone Blade Vortex Blade Blast

Intro

Hello!

I saw Blade Blast and thought it looked cool so I wanted to make a build around it - Cwc cyclone with blade vortex looks like the highest DPS option.

I also play HC so I thought a max block gladiator would work out best.

Trees/PoB/Leveling

Level 80 tree
Level 80 PoB = https://pastebin.com/FFyfx4fm

Level 100 tree
Level 100 PoB = https://pastebin.com/8Jb6VkfZ

Kill all bandits.

Level with Sunder or w/e you like until you get Cyclone. Use an Edge of Madness + Cyclone - Rage - Impale - Fortify(for survivability).

Switch to CWC setup when you can get close to max block otherwise, you risk ripping.

Gear

Required:

A shield with 31+ block chance

Recommended:

Cybil's Paw

Aegis Aurora

Belly of the Beast

The Stampede

Stat priority:

After maxing your resists, work on life, armor, and spell damage/physical damage.

Gems

Cast while Channeling - Cyclone - Blade Vortex - Blade Blast - Controlled Destruction - Awakened Added Chaos Damage(Map Clearing)/Concentrated Effect(Single Target)

Herald of Ash -> Herald of Thunder -> Herald of Ice

Cast when Damage Taken(1) - Tempest Shield(7) - Vulnerability(5) - Immortal Call(3)

Whirling Blade - Faster Attacks - Fortify

Reckoning - Riposte - Blind - Life Gain on Hit

Outro

I am just now starting this build over, after ripping as a Trickster (free movement skill greed too stronk)

I will post here with my progress. I will also post videos when/if I get to maps.

Ok! Thanks for reading!
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Mar 20, 2020, 6:49:39 PM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2020, 12:06:23 PM
blade blast shouldnt be linked with cyclone, maybe by itself would do more damage?
Sounds interesting let me know how this goes! Need to make a new build cause of rippy deliriums...
"
benkei8 wrote:
blade blast shouldnt be linked with cyclone, maybe by itself would do more damage?

It's linked with CWC, so it auto casts 3x/second - that's the idea of the build, to not have to really cast anything - kind of a faceroll build, which is all i like to play.
"
Sounds interesting let me know how this goes! Need to make a new build cause of rippy deliriums...

Will do - i haven't had much time to play but that's going to change here real soon because i'll be working from home haha.
trying this build.. level 56 atm.. using only blade vortex because cast when channeling cast rate isn't enouph to build stacks for blade vortex fast enough to do damage with blade blast.

i think it needs cast on crit to work
Last edited by stred_ on Mar 22, 2020, 2:46:27 PM
"
stred_ wrote:
trying this build.. level 56 atm.. using only blade vortex because cast when channeling cast rate isn't enouph to build stacks for blade vortex fast enough to do damage with blade blast.

i think it needs cast on crit to work

glad wont have enouygh crit to procs it enough time either
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
benkei8 wrote:

It's linked with CWC, so it auto casts 3x/second - that's the idea of the build, to not have to really cast anything - kind of a faceroll build, which is all i like to play.

hows the dmg in delirium tbh
"
benkei8 wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
benkei8 wrote:

hows the dmg in delirium tbh

to be honest i will abandon the build.. i ll farm currency to switch to something else.. i think it will cap at aroun 0.5M shaper dps that nowdays isnt nothing
Could switch out Blade Vortex for Bladefall and do Blade Blast > Bladefall?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info