[3.10][WIP] Yoda's SkelePop Dark Pact Occultist

"
Tamale wrote:
I'm in early maps with dual obliterations and just normal and cruel labs done. Got the poison ascendency and mistwalker, damage is great for clear but single target is lacking.

I currently have the dark pact spell slinger setup in the tabula and the skeletons in a +2 to minion gems helm with minion life. Mana reservation is a real problem with this sort of setup; if I could have my 4L bladevortex in AoE gloves with another spellslinger, my single target would be great, but there's no way I can reserve that much. So right now I just have a 4L BV setup as self-cast with unleash. I also have unlinked frenzy and power siphon to get power and frenzy charges but that's clunky AF.

I'm starting to think that a bladeblast-focused poison delivery build with spellslinger on both bladefall, BV, and maybe bladeblast on self-cast would be better but not sure yet. That'd be a pretty different tree since I've gotten quite a few minion life nodes already...

I think this whole idea might be kinda SoL because dark pact is already an insanely fast spell, casting-wise, so supporting it with spellslinger just doesn't make all that much sense. Gonna try to push it a bit further before I decide that for reals though.

I will say it's incredibly fun to see "big" poisons instead of just lots of tiny ones.

sry been quiet busy with work.
the virus caused my network connection to drop alot so bad atm
so i noticed the mana problem i was working on a fix which uses coc and spellsling for the skeletons gonna update you guy
Last edited by r9r555 on Mar 23, 2020, 2:16:52 PM
I tried adjusting my spellslinger build to darkpact but I was running into an issue with the trees matching up for useability soo I put it on the back burner for now until I get another char built up to funnel currency into for trials and the right tree planned out.

The first Pact pulled from your health afterwards all from the skel. Trash and blues died pretty well from Kinetic bolt rares from darkpact bosses took a bit long but I factor that due to gem levels were base or 1-2. Had planned to run ES Occultist or hybrid necro.

Main links were

Spellslinger-dark pact-summon skel-chain-minion life
Kinetic bolt-barrage-energy leech.

Tree at the time
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.10.0/AAAABAMAAESrWDEngwFv34q86mpDEVAti2wLSOenKx_HwcX2W-kCj6ZVxiL0LJyVIFm8Q1QbJR1PLR9Ms4t6Va60DMrT9HG-ijW5rJh_xoPbDXxca18qdFUv1sNtOliboW0ZS64d2YRIiELi9_fXBAfZWxpy6-Sn-MUo37DquoIQHwII9JMn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info