game client randomly minimizing.

Had my game client randomly minimizing yesterday 3 times when playing on full screen, I'm 100% positive it was not me hitting ALT-TAB or ALT-ESC.
So i sent an email to support and was asked to created a thread to see if any other people were having the same issue and may have had any suggestions on how to fix/avoid the inconvenience.

I tried switching to windowed full screen to avoid the minimizing and i haven't had any problems since but only time can tell if its a fix or not.
ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE.
Have you noticed it happening with any frequency related to a specific action? like using a specific ability, or clicking something, etc?

Does it only happen when you press a keyboard key, or when you click a mouse button? etc.
the first time it happened was in the crematorium when using the right mouse button with lightning arrow aiming towards my mana, the second time it happened was on Brutus using the default attack (bow) key F aiming towards my life.

(aiming towards mana and aiming towards life was to point out there wasn't any windows in focus invisible but clickable witch would refresh the focus causing the full screen to be hidden.)

i couldn't find any direct links between the two, other then both happening during battle, but 98% of this game is fighting so ya :P.

I will be trying random things that may trigger it to see if i can trigger the issue.
ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE.
Good information, and I look forward to seeing what you discover.

Unfortunately, I don't really have anything else I can assist you with. The only thing right now is to be able to attempt to narrow down the possibilities which it seems like you're capable of doing.

Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info