bandit amulet bug

Hello,
Iam not sure if that is a bug or just our own mistake, but seems like me and my friend lost those amulet thingys after we beat all 3 bandit groups and now we cant acc next difficulty levels. we have no idea where did those amulets go and dont think we sold them or drop them. would be nice if anyone could help, cuz we kind of stuck in first difficulty level with lvl 30
Enjoy each day as it's your last.
If you killed all 3 you will have talked to Eramir in town and he will give you the Combined Amulet that you need to finish act2

If you let one of them live, then speak to that bandit to get the combined amulet.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
ou sorry, i needed to go talk with that old guy and take that amulet from him. my mistake didnt know that.
Enjoy each day as it's your last.
"
amols wrote:
ou sorry, i needed to go talk with that old guy and take that amulet from him. my mistake didnt know that.

You will for future now :) you can always check your quest log ingame by pressing "U"
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
what you have to do when you have the combined amulet, i had a deal with one of the bandids,

i can't spoke with eramir, the quest deal with the bandits is abbanodned
Last edited by no1se on Apr 26, 2012, 7:12:35 AM
"
what you have to do when you have the combined amulet, i had a deal with one of the bandids

Go into the Waterfall, after many dungeonlevels you´ll find a dark altar that eats your combined amulett.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info