[3.17.5] Devon's Minion Instability Skeletons | Extremely High DPS | Thread locked... made new one

Why are you not using Anger?
"
razecback wrote:
Why are you not using Anger?
Because it doesn't help with this build.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
After playing essence drain last league, the speed at which this build melts bosses is glorious.
I'm just at lvl 53, but once you get the Earendel's Embraces for a chaos each, this build pops the big guys like it's nothing.

Lots of fun and I'm not a meta slave for once; I can't wait to go smash Sirus.
I can't load your POB, it gives an error, can you share another POB link for me?
"
BlackLionXIII wrote:
I can't load your POB, it gives an error, can you share another POB link for me?

Does it say "PoB Community fork" to the bottom left above the version number? If not, make sure to download the community fork version of PoB.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
me use 1.4.170
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases
"
BlackLionXIII wrote:
me use 1.4.170
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

That's the wrong one, use this one.
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
A relevant update: https://poedb.tw/us/Infernal_Legion_Support

Alt quality "Anomalous" on Infernal Legion Support increases the fire damage taken, making for an easy upgrade.
I league started this build and I have to say, this was probably the smoothest starter I've had yet from level 35 onward. Thankfully, early Heists dropped the necessary currency for me to buy the two scepters in time. Thank you for the build!

anyway one question: do we have to be careful not to have any added minion damage anywhere so as to not fuck up our EE? I personally dont think so (only added player damage) but I have a jewel with added cold for minions and I feel like my damage is worse now but that could also be coincidental because I'm progressing in map tiers at the same time... I just need to know the answer for my own sanity I guess lol

Thank you! You can look at my progress in my profile :)

edit: oh yea, one more question: how important is it actually to get 30% skelly burn on the scepters?
ign: PhrozenFlame
Last edited by cocomoloco on Sep 21, 2020, 7:57:57 AM
"
cocomoloco wrote:
I league started this build and I have to say, this was probably the smoothest starter I've had yet from level 35 onward. Thankfully, early Heists dropped the necessary currency for me to buy the two scepters in time. Thank you for the build!

anyway one question: do we have to be careful not to have any added minion damage anywhere so as to not fuck up our EE? I personally dont think so (only added player damage) but I have a jewel with added cold for minions and I feel like my damage is worse now but that could also be coincidental because I'm progressing in map tiers at the same time... I just need to know the answer for my own sanity I guess lol

Thank you! You can look at my progress in my profile :)

edit: oh yea, one more question: how important is it actually to get 30% skelly burn on the scepters?

Minions don't affect EE, only you. So you're safe if the ele damage is only on your minions. Just make sure You don't have any ele damage on your spells, that would indeed fk it up.

The more skelly burn the better. Your skellies pop faster then ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info