[3.17.5] Devon's Minion Instability Skeletons | Extremely High DPS | Thread locked... made new one

"
Selenity wrote:
Ooh thanks for that. I didn't realize minion instability is based on total health. No wonder there were all those 'useless' minion life nodes around. XP
Can you suggest how we can make this build tankier though? I have almost 6k HP and I'm still dying every 10 seconds in high tier maps.

Normal Stygian vyse belt or a defensive chest honestly.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I made this toon to be a boss killer because my coc ice nova assassin gets popped pretty easy cus it's just a mobber.

1) In the PoB or guide I don't see any info about the cluster Jewels. Got any insight?

2) I also die a ton in higher maps. I'm good at surviving via mobility but getting one-shot doesn't have much counterplay when it comes to dodging. Granted, I'm only level 77 right now but my gear is prettygood. Got any advice? Here's the PoB: https://pastebin.com/u0xC1exd.

2a)I'm new to the game (second season), so what kind of defensive chest would you recommend? I'm ignorant af
Last edited by NickDanger on Mar 26, 2020, 3:59:04 PM
"
Selenity wrote:
Ooh thanks for that. I didn't realize minion instability is based on total health. No wonder there were all those 'useless' minion life nodes around. XP
Can you suggest how we can make this build tankier though? I have almost 6k HP and I'm still dying every 10 seconds in high tier maps.

My take on a slightly tankier build. I dropped haste (not really worth it for how much mana it eats) took flesh and stone in "sand stance" for blind on enemies, dread banner for less enemy accuracy.

Moved around some links to get an AG rolling as well for more buffs ! (not sure what im putting in ag yet, probably generic stuff, dying breath, victarios flight etc.) dropped stone golem as not having a proper cwdt setup will greatly reduce your tankyness. Only really need one blood of the karui, it gives you more room for other flasks like a quartz/basalt flask. You can try taking upgraded lunaris soul very nice for mapping lots of tankyness.

Heres the POB link incase you're interested.

https://pastebin.com/8b3EnYa6
Last edited by Shawntastic69 on Mar 27, 2020, 4:39:20 AM
"
NickDanger wrote:
I made this toon to be a boss killer because my coc ice nova assassin gets popped pretty easy cus it's just a mobber.

1) In the PoB or guide I don't see any info about the cluster Jewels. Got any insight?

2) I also die a ton in higher maps. I'm good at surviving via mobility but getting one-shot doesn't have much counterplay when it comes to dodging. Granted, I'm only level 77 right now but my gear is prettygood. Got any advice? Here's the PoB: https://pastebin.com/u0xC1exd.

2a)I'm new to the game (second season), so what kind of defensive chest would you recommend? I'm ignorant af

Read below what Shawntastic69 wrote. Drop haste for FaS and Dread Banner. He also went for animated guardian which is fine as since it will give minion damage and some other QoL buffs.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
This item gives a ton of damage, I plan on metacrafting it somewhat later got it quite cheap. Prefixes cant be changed >scour> multi mod and hope for some juicy leo slams.

It gives you a lv 24 skeletons ontop of +1 level to spectres which is nice as well as +1 level on skitterbots.

I also recommend getting second wind linked to flame dash, since the nerf to flame dash its very sluggish without the extra link on it. Also goes from 3>4 charges on it.
Last edited by Shawntastic69 on Mar 27, 2020, 6:33:46 AM
"
devon752 wrote:
"
NickDanger wrote:

Read below what Shawntastic69 wrote. Drop haste for FaS and Dread Banner. He also went for animated guardian which is fine as since it will give minion damage and some other QoL buffs.

Its also possible to drop all auras except skitterbots and put them in an essence worm, and go for MOM (Mind over matter). Although going this route requires some gear/tree changes you'll have to invest more into mana on gear and some nodes on tree. But it should make you way tankier (Doing this will be very costly though)
Last edited by Shawntastic69 on Mar 27, 2020, 7:03:15 AM
"
Shawntastic69 wrote:
This item gives a ton of damage, I plan on metacrafting it somewhat later got it quite cheap. Prefixes cant be changed >scour> multi mod and hope for some juicy leo slams.

It gives you a lv 24 skeletons ontop of +1 level to spectres which is nice as well as +1 level on skitterbots.

I also recommend getting second wind linked to flame dash, since the nerf to flame dash its very sluggish without the extra link on it. Also goes from 3>4 charges on it.

Wow, I honestly didn't know this one existed O.o
Really good find dude, that should boost your dps pretty nicely. Will have to place that option somewhere in the guide.
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Shawntastic69 wrote:

Wow, I honestly didn't know this one existed O.o
Really good find dude, that should boost your dps pretty nicely. Will have to place that option somewhere in the guide.

its a really rare mod to get on hunter base. Definitely an endgame min/max gear upgrade. Just the mod alone is about an exalt its kind of annoying because all the ed/chaos builds really like the stat too, so you have to compete for the bases.

Unlucky slam, but it still turned out very nicely, I also changed my tree to be a bit more armor heavy just to avoid all the small hits from monsters.
If I want to optimize the dps with skelettes you advise me what ? I want to smash Boss even faster, I add ghastly ? or minions increased damages in the rings?

how can i increase the power of skelettes thanks

PS : I already added the amulet

Last edited by RavagéMental on Apr 6, 2020, 3:17:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info