[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

"
CreamJuice wrote:
"
seesee215 wrote:
What does the ring with "You can apply an additional curse do? Does it make Bane somehow stronger?

Normally, you can only apply one curse. Using 2 of these rings allows you to apply a maximum of 3 curses. So then you link 3 curses to your Bane spell which will then apply those 3 curses.

So if i dont have the rings i should just use Bane without any links? Is that how it works?
"
CreamJuice wrote:
When do you recommend switching from Escape Artist to Swift Killer?
I would recommend switching over to Swift Killer ONLY for low life and once you get a Presence of Chayula. Without the Presence you will be stunned constantly and there is no point running in there only to be stunned and die.
Also the talent "Swift Killer" is a great replacement for the unique jewel Unnatural Instinct.. as you would almost always have full frenzy charges. However; one thing to consider is that the Dodge & Evasion rating is very good for us early. I actually only recommend swapping over if you need the extra bit of damage.. and if you feel there is no possible way of dying.
TL:DR - So like end-end game pretty much when you have 8k+ ES

"
seesee215 wrote:
What does the ring with "You can apply an additional curse do? Does it make Bane somehow stronger?

Bane is a great Area of Effect spell that reads "(28-47)% more Damage per Curse applied." So with the 2 Doedre rings you link Bane with 3 curses and it allows you to take off like a -SKYROCKET- throughout the story.

"
seesee215 wrote:
So if i dont have the rings i should just use Bane without any links? Is that how it works?
Yeah.. but I'm not sure if it would work the exact same.. but IF you don't have the two rings.. try linking Bane in this order:
Bane - Despair - Efficacy - Controlled Destruction - Swift Affliction - Void Manipulation.
I ordered it from most importance..

So if you only have a two link: Bane - Despair
3-Link: Bane - Despair - Efficacy
And so on
Last edited by Havoc209 on May 31, 2020, 10:20:43 AM
Hi i would like to buy bow but without dmage over time multipler.Do i lost a lot of dmg?
Hi again im wondering about the utmost intellect node that you added. Is that supposed to do something?

Sorry for all these noob questions ):
Should we switch out Arcane Surge on our contagion spell if we're running EB? Since we are using EB, would it ever proc? Or is it for when we switch to low life?
Last edited by CreamJuice on Mar 17, 2020, 2:31:17 PM
"
IchigoPL wrote:
Hi i would like to buy bow but without dmage over time multipler.Do i lost a lot of dmg?
Hey! If you bought a bow without damage over time multiplier you would lose this much damage:

I went from 5.3 Mill to 4.5 Mil - so roughly losing out on ~750K DPS - almost 1 Mil.
It's not too bad, but definitely it is worth the investment to get one of these bows in my opinion
"
seesee215 wrote:
Hi again im wondering about the utmost intellect node that you added. Is that supposed to do something?

Keep asking all that you need to. I do not mind helping at all! Yes actually, I went into Utmost Intellect for a few reasons.
First look at this screenshot:

By getting it, we get all of those benefits.
Mainly we are getting it for the Energy Shield.. it just happens that we have another node called "Prodigal Perfection" which gives us 2% Spell Damage per 100 Maximum Mana.
"
CreamJuice wrote:
Should we switch out Arcane Surge on our contagion spell if we're running EB? Since we are using EB, would it ever proc? Or is it for when we switch to low life?
No if you are running Eldritch Battery do not use Arcane Surge. You are right it will NOT proc with Eldritch Battery. Only use these together before getting Eldritch Battery.. and after converting to Low Life
Last edited by Havoc209 on Mar 18, 2020, 10:51:40 AM
"
Havoc209 wrote:
"
IchigoPL wrote:
Hey! If you bought a bow without damage over time multiplier you would lose this much damage: http://prntscr.com/rhy9gz.
I went from 5.3 Mill DPS to 4.5 Mil DPS so roughly about ~750K DPS - almost 1 Mil.
It's not too bad, but definitely it is worth the investment to get one of these bows in my opinion
"
seesee215 wrote:

Keep asking all that you need to. I do not mind helping at all! Yes actually, I went into Utmost Intellect for a few reasons.
First look at this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/rhybv7. By getting it I get all of those benefits.
Mainly we are getting it for the Energy Shield.. it just happens that we have another node called "Prodigal Perfection" which increases our damage per mana.
"
CreamJuice wrote:
No if you are running Eldritch Battery do not use Arcane Surge. You are right it will NOT proc with Eldritch Battery. Only use these together before getting Eldritch Battery.. and after converting to Low Life

Thank you for being so responsive! Appreciate the guide and your helpfulness.
"
CreamJuice wrote:

Thank you for being so responsive! Appreciate the guide and your helpfulness.

Not a problem! If you have any more questions feel free to message me in game if I'm online.. or you can keep replying to this post. I don't mind!
My character's name is HavocWRLD. When I'm not live, I can definitely help out a little more.
Last edited by Havoc209 on Mar 18, 2020, 6:30:39 AM
Hi, thanks for the guide, using it as my league starter.
Just got 1ex and have around 90c and for now don't know how to invest them better. With my 2600hp + around 2k ES I'm feeling too squishy right now sometimes.
How does your build feels after switched to pure ES? Was it worth it?
"
helalien wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide, using it as my league starter.
Just got 1ex and have around 90c and for now don't know how to invest them better. With my 2600hp + around 2k ES I'm feeling too squishy right now sometimes.
How does your build feels after switched to pure ES? Was it worth it?
Hi. Thank you very much!

After switching over to CI, currently the survivability feels FANTASTIC with Delirium. I haven't gotten to red maps yet but I am close. I have ~5k Energy Shield at the moment. With how expensive Shavronne's is currently.. I highly recommend looking into buying a 300-400 Energy Shield 6-link chest. The one I am wearing I bought for 80c which I think is worth it.. Try to look for one with something you can enchant Energy Shield on.. one like this https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/eoyZ6DncL.

When shopping look at something like this for example how it only has 2 prefixes.. an item can have a maximum of 3 prefixes.. there is only One Energy Shield modifier on it... but it still has high energy shield

You can remove the resistance enchant and craft more energy shield to make the chest look like this

Last edited by Havoc209 on Mar 18, 2020, 11:11:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info