[3.10] Poison Assassin CoC Bladefall | 3M+ Shaper DPS | Fast Map Clear + Boss Killer

"
Thoughtness wrote:
So i want to change to this build, now all the auras together are 135% mana reserv + Precision. How do you handle that?

Despair (35%), Flesh and Stone (25%), HOA (25%), leaving 15% for precision.
"
wodeljn wrote:

1. Use Tier 1 life gloves and belts.
2. Replace Atziri's Promise flask with a Jade flask.
3. Must keep Fortify on as much as you can.
4. Need to be defensive when playing. Try go in from the side rather than head-on.

Hope that helps!

Yeah, I also bumped my life leech a lot from the tree - there were a few nodes close by.. I wish we had access to iron skin - it's in the far south of the tree and I'm wondering if I should try to get it so I can run a vaal molten shell setup, switch the Dendrobate for a life body armor.
any chance have a version for non league? love the concept but no cluster jewels in standard :l
What about Pantheon?
"
shadow323 wrote:
any chance have a version for non league? love the concept but no cluster jewels in standard :l

Use a rare Elder chest with +1.5% crit chance and +1 curse (can also get it via anointment). Replace Kitchen's knife with Cold iron dagger. Use Gentle touch as your gloves so you will have Temp chain on hit (more defense and more poison DPS), as well as explosion, w/o the cluster jewel.
ty :)
So I'm looking at your knife with trigger socketed spell when you use a skill, and i'm wondering why youve got precision aura and summon stone golem in the dagger? those would be triggered wouldn't they?
"
So I'm looking at your knife with trigger socketed spell when you use a skill, and i'm wondering why youve got precision aura and summon stone golem in the dagger? those would be triggered wouldn't they?

Stone golem will be triggered again and again so dont have to recast it every time it dies.
"
What about Pantheon?

Added.
Last edited by wodeljn on Mar 22, 2020, 11:00:20 PM
How did you see 5m dps. Looked pob for dps but cant find it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info