[3.10] Poison Assassin CoC Bladefall | 3M+ Shaper DPS | Fast Map Clear + Boss Killer

"
Wrinkledude wrote:
Hi @wodeljn,

I'm currently using your build its pretty nice off-meta build.

Got a couple of questions :
1) where are you getting power charges from?
2) I'm currently lvl 65 at 25ish % crit chance, when/how do you hit 80%+?
3) Are there certain map mods to avoid eg. reflect phy/ele or poison reduction?

Thanks!

Hi! Here are the answers:

1. From Assassin node Unstable Infusion
2. Grab the crit chance nodes following my tree. Get high base crit chance daggers like the ones I am using. Kitchen's kife already has high build-in base crit. You will hit around 70% by lel 80.
3. Phys reflect is doable just gotta be careful with cycloning. Basically you cyclone to charge up Plague Bearer, then use Plague Bearer for clearing. 60% change to avoid poison is another that's annoying, and don't do crazy 8-mod red maps that has this mod.
"
gumze wrote:
Hi!

Really enjoying the build!
Just hit 89, but did some changes to be more tanky, feels like the dmg ramps up to kill most things anyway.

Also tried a cwdt with blade blast, but like you I'm thinking of dropping it all together for some wither totems.

Yeah I do die from time to time in red maps, almost exclusively to league mechanics. I upgraded my gloves and belts to give + 280 life together, and finally hit 5K HP. It is tanky, but can still die to huge hits and mobs with on-death effects. Another issue I notices is we don't have leech, which can be annoying in a long fight.

One thing that can help reduce the damage taken is the way you use cyclone. Instead of going at a pack of mobs straight in their faces (as melee cyclone builds would), go from the side and move in a half-circle. Full-circle is bad, again due to the on-death effect of the mushroom mobs. That way you automatically dodge lots of hits w/o sacrificing too much efficiency.
Hi

Pretty cool build, just had to reroll from a failure. Testing it out and it's doing quite alright, gotta get the 6l and shit but it's a quite nice build so far, gotta look in to some Cluster jewels later on or if i don't craft my self.

Ty for the guide/build :)
Leveling this build is beginning to be a pain tbh. I keep dying. I am level 50 and have 1.5k hp. I have all the leveling links you provided. What am I doing wrong?
"
korrkis14 wrote:
Hi

Pretty cool build, just had to reroll from a failure. Testing it out and it's doing quite alright, gotta get the 6l and shit but it's a quite nice build so far, gotta look in to some Cluster jewels later on or if i don't craft my self.

Ty for the guide/build :)

Thanks! There is a cluster jewel section in guide, check it out :)
"
Fezno wrote:
Leveling this build is beginning to be a pain tbh. I keep dying. I am level 50 and have 1.5k hp. I have all the leveling links you provided. What am I doing wrong?

Okay I check ur character, level with Blade vortex + unleash + poison damage support gems not this CoC setup. You really don't want to switch to CoC until you get dendrobate + Merciless or Uber lab. Say around lel 70
Last edited by wodeljn on Mar 18, 2020, 9:27:39 PM
This build is awsome. Can you make min/max setup? Cus I have alot of currency but dont know how should be perfect poison dagger or any other stuff.
Hey there.

After your Strom-Brand guide which I played last league, this one here is also pretty nice.

I am currently lvl 82 and getting around 170k avg dps incl poison in PoB.
I know its not reliable dmg source, but for the comparisons sake, lets go with PoB.

I noticed that your PoB points you around 450k dps and I cant find the reason I am lagging behind that much. I should get around 70-90k from helm enchant and the last levels / gem lvl + quality.

Do you have any idea what the hell I am doing wrong (I imported my stuff into you pob, so the config is the same [https://pastebin.com/zaABVLMD]).

Thanks in advance! :)
Why you got perfect agony talent if you already use coralito's signature flask?
Hmm, I must be doing something wrong because my DPS is incredibly low, definitely not even close to 5m or anything like that. Bosses take a really long time to kill and I get more POB DPS than the OP, do you have any idea what's going on?

https://pastebin.com/sbkSp0uv
Last edited by Martower on Mar 21, 2020, 7:02:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info