[3.16*] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
KarlssonLuph wrote:
Hey ive been running this build and its great.
What im wondering is are you running with Herald of ash, Anger and Blood/sand stance active the whole time? And do i need to active berserk myself or is it on the Cast when dmg taken only? sorry for long question im kinda new to PoE

Also is there anyway we can do Physical reflect maps with this build?

Yes. The 3 skills are active all the time.

And yes. You need to activate Berserk manually. You will only do that in a boss fight. Or in a tough situation where you need that temporary damage boost.

You can run physical reflect map once you are 100% physical to fire converted.
im lvl 80 i have all gear that you have in this guide and my armour is below 3k for some reason and i check in pob you have 4k without flask
I'm a rather new player, what are the pro and cons of Slayer versus Berserker Ascendency for this build?
Looking around I've gathered Berserker seems better at boss killing but slightly lower survivability on trashmobs. Since this build cleans everything pretty fast I think the only issue would be bosses so I'm leaning toward Berserker.
Thanks!
"
im lvl 80 i have all gear that you have in this guide and my armour is below 3k for some reason and i check in pob you have 4k without flask

You will need high armor rolls on your rare armor slots.

I see that you are using Abyssus. Lightning Coil will be a better chest for it as it can mitigate most of the extra damage that you will take.

Otherwise, you have to invest into endurance charges.

You can use Devoto / Starkonja helm instead.
Hey, I'm lvl 72 and struggling at t4-5 maps. Can you point out what I'm doing wrong? thanks

"
Hey, I'm lvl 72 and struggling at t4-5 maps. Can you point out what I'm doing wrong? thanks

Your life pool is too low. I would drop damage nodes and go for life % nodes. Spec into damage nodes when you have 170% life nodes. Your gears are missing a lot of life rolls on them. Always priortise life and resist over damage.

Replace Bloodlust in your Cyclone setup with Rage.

Pop Berserk on boss fight when you have 20+ rage stacks (the more the better).

Use a rare elder amulet with life + physical as extra fire damage instead of Marylene.

Replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse granite flask. You only use Lion's Roar on end game bosses.

Use Bubbling Divine life flask of Stuanching.

Use anti-freeze quick silver flask.

Replace your unique jewels with rare abyssal jewels instead. Prioritise life rolls on them too. Then fire and physical sword damage.
Why are u getting the sword damage and block nodes?
"
Deadkid824 wrote:
Why are u getting the sword damage and block nodes?

Good call, Horned Edge is better. Fixed. :)
Last edited by Xeno326 on Jul 12, 2020, 1:58:57 AM
What about killing all the bandits? Is it okay to run this build with 2 passive skill points in endgame?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info