[3.16*] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

The Pastebin link appears to only use 30 skill points when I'm importing it. Not sure what's up with that.
"
RangerAzereth wrote:
The Pastebin link appears to only use 30 skill points when I'm importing it. Not sure what's up with that.

It's because you are on Lvl 25 tree. Just check on the bottom left. You can choose which step you want to show in your Pob.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Turkmonk wrote:
skill trees are for other classes. could you pls share scion tree

I am confused. The skill tree is for Scion. You can look at the ascendancy.

When you complete Uber lab, you will pick a new starting point from the skill tree.

okay sorry thx man.
Hello, what is better for overall survivability, Berserker or Slayer? i only play since some weeks and i'm not really sure what the benefit from Slayer is compared to Berserker.
"
Yatalus wrote:
Hello, what is better for overall survivability, Berserker or Slayer? i only play since some weeks and i'm not really sure what the benefit from Slayer is compared to Berserker.

Slayer is definitely better when it comes to survivability. The overleech is just too OP as a defense mechanism.
Hi, newbie here. is this build still applicable this time? planning to switch to scion. thanks for the reply.
"
one4u2nb wrote:
Hi, newbie here. is this build still applicable this time? planning to switch to scion. thanks for the reply.

I would start off as Slayer + Raider till you have better gear. Then switch to Berserker + Raider for more damage.
hello again, a new question;
i die immedeately sometimes in map or heist when i attack a mob.
i think about reflected damage. i have slayer skill point and i think it is not pyhsical reflected damage.
what can i do about that? cuz i cant complete single yellow map like that
hello, i followed the skill tree on the POB rather than the leveling skill tree? i just noticed it now and im on level 30 lol. :/
"
Turkmonk wrote:
hello again, a new question;
i die immedeately sometimes in map or heist when i attack a mob.
i think about reflected damage. i have slayer skill point and i think it is not pyhsical reflected damage.
what can i do about that? cuz i cant complete single yellow map like that

Most of your damage are elemental (fire based) thus you can't run elemental reflect maps. I would reroll those maps.

In case you do not know, if you are degening from Her Embrace, hit the X key 2 times will remove it while you are moving on the map.

"
one4u2nb wrote:
hello, i followed the skill tree on the POB rather than the leveling skill tree? i just noticed it now and im on level 30 lol. :/

End game skill tree requires completion of Uber lab so you should be fine since you are only level 30. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info