[3.10] VOIDFORGE Chains of Command (75/75 block, 6K+ life), Cheap 12.5M dps, all content.

But they did say that changes to AW apply to spawns from CoC too. It's 99% sure.
"
LuckYEiner wrote:
But they did say that changes to AW apply to spawns from CoC too. It's 99% sure.

Not in the patch note = I dont assume it will be. If it's confirmed, I will instantly edit, dont worry. I'm all in favor of a free 37% more damage, but I dont count my chickens before they hatch.
My League Starter <3
Could be very nice if you put more time in PoB
Like leveling tree, Gear
no hate.
Last edited by JuhlDk on Mar 13, 2020, 9:24:28 AM
I don't think that picking Ascendant just for the flask generation is a great call, you lose a lot of damage and defences by not going Necro or Guardian. The only fight where it's a great QoL bonus is Sirus, but even then I don't think that it's necessary to beat him.
"
Darthdevil wrote:
I don't think that picking Ascendant just for the flask generation is a great call, you lose a lot of damage and defences by not going Necro or Guardian. The only fight where it's a great QoL bonus is Sirus, but even then I don't think that it's necessary to beat him.

I hesitated as well. But your argument can be reversed. Do you think more damage when you have already that much is necessary, over the guarantee of always, always have enough flask charge to keep going?

And you are not losing defenses over Necro or guardian, since you get the mistress of sacrifice equivalent.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 13, 2020, 9:44:47 AM
"
Keyen wrote:
"
Darthdevil wrote:

I hesitated as well. But your argument can be reversed. Do you think more damage when you have already that much is necessary, over the guarantee of always, always have enough flask charge to keep going?

And you are not losing defenses over Necro or guardian.

I mean yeah, you can see it both ways. But my way of thinking is that bosses are such a joke anyways, that having the extra clearspeed for Delirium is probably worth more.
Hum, you have the +10% movement speed as pathfinder, but no movement speed as necromancer. The trashs will instantly die anyway (and if 20M is not enough, I think the league will have bigger problems)

I will think about it. The problem is the gamble. If you can't clear some bosses because you can't use jars in end game, the character is over, you have to reroll. If you somehow lack dps (I don't think it will), you can always gear up for more. I can't recommand doing such a gamble on a league starter over a "new" build (aka nobody played CoC voidforge before). I believe in it, but not that much I think one salvo of AGW will be enough to clear everything.

And I have a preference for Scion over Witch. Sick of rolling witch over the past 6 leagues :D

"
JuhlDk wrote:
My League Starter <3
Could be very nice if you put more time in PoB
Like leveling tree, Gear
no hate.

The leveling gear is quite simple. Get life, get resistance, you are done. Nothing else. Just Res + life.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 13, 2020, 10:03:51 AM
"
Keyen wrote:
Hum, you have the +10% movement speed as pathfinder, but no movement speed as necromancer. The trashs will instantly die anyway (and if 20M is not enough, I think the league will have bigger problems)

I will think about it. The problem is the gamble. If you can't clear some bosses because you can't use jars in end game, the character is over. If you somehow lack dps (I don't think it will), you can always gear up for more.

I mean for the general purpose of a guide, namely catering to the large majority of players, Scion will be better, I have no doubts about that.

I am just thinking about getting the absolute most out of CoC since Shaper und Uber Elder will most definitely not pose a problem, DPS with a hand full of weapons is enough to just insta phase them (although shaper might take 5 seconds now).

It's just Sirus that's kind of uncertain for me right now. And in the worst case I can just swap the chest for a 6-link with regular Animated Weapons or Skellies, should be no problem then.
Last edited by Darthdevil on Mar 13, 2020, 10:05:30 AM
"
Darthdevil wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:

I will think about it. The problem is the gamble. If you can't clear some bosses because you can't use jars in end game, the character is over. If you somehow lack dps (I don't think it will), you can always gear up for more.

I mean for the general purpose of a guide, namely catering to the large majority of players, Scion will be better, I have no doubts about that.

I am just thinking about getting the absolute most out of CoC since Shaper und Uber Elder will most definitely not pose a problem, DPS with a hand full of weapons is enough to just insta phase them (although shaper might take 5 seconds now).

It's just Sirus that's kind of uncertain for me right now.

Yeah, I understand that. However, I also think that passed a given amount of dps (and we are already wayyy past that with 20M. The game would be unplayable if it was the baseline requirement), additional dps is kind of useless, because, as you say, you already instaphase everything.

Anyway, I hope you luck if you do that, and hope it will work well. Give us feedbacks, i'm interested in knowing if you can manage with Necromancer.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 13, 2020, 10:08:23 AM
"
Keyen wrote:
"
Darthdevil wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:

It's just Sirus that's kind of uncertain for me right now.

Yeah, I understand that. However, I also think that passed a given amount of dps (and we are already wayyy past that with 20M. The game would be unplayable if it was the baseline requirement), additional dps is kind of useless, because, as you say, you already instaphase everything.

Anyway, I hope you luck if you do that, and hope it will work well. Give us feedbacks, i'm interested in knowing if you can manage with Necromancer.

I am more leaning towards Guardian right now, but I am still not sure. I'll probably post an update after I tried AW8 Sirus.
Last edited by Darthdevil on Mar 13, 2020, 10:18:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info