Problem 1: scams
-People change one card for another
-Starforge for Voidforge
-High value awakened gems for low value ones
-High rolled uniques for low rolls
(and many others)

Solution:
Spoiler

(People should LOOK AT THE TRADE WINDOW, trade needs confirmation for a reason.)

People do stupid things because they are in a hurry, sleepy or just didn't pay attention. It's normal and they shouldn't be hardly punished for that.

A system that force the seller to put the right item in the window would be ideal.

Problem 2: lack of answers
-People just don't want to make low value trades after some time
-Price fixers just put a item for a price they're never selling

Solution:
Spoiler

A system that take the item out of indexation if you don't make the trade.

Of course should be options to delay the trade. If I'm on hardcore, fighting Uber Elder, I have some priorities to deal with and your item isn't one of them.

Services
-People offer services like crafts, lab carry, boss kill, mirroring and many other thinks that can't be solved with trade window and are not safe.
-Because "name and shame" is against the rules, best thing you can do is looking for someone that's well known, or a forum post with good indications.
Spoiler
Services themselves are not a problem. The problem happens when when it's not done and I don't really know how we can have a solution on that.

Open for suggestions.
Last bumped on May 8, 2020, 5:32:46 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
RESERVED FOR OTHER PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
"
VashSan wrote:

Services themselves are not a problem

well, ggg never supported them.
there certainly is a reason, why.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
up
GGG just don't give a shit about the regular players, they just care for money, the streamers and RMT'ers that's why they don't give a flying fuck on implementing any QoL to trading.
All regular/legit players should stop giving money to this "new Blizzard" in which GGG has become.
"
Lvzb3l wrote:
GGG just don't give a shit about the regular players, they just care for money, the streamers and RMT'ers that's why they don't give a flying fuck on implementing any QoL to trading.
All regular/legit players should stop giving money to this "new Blizzard" in which GGG has become.

for my part, after getting the basic mtx, ggg allowed me to play the game for free for over 8 years now, providing 4 leagues per year with new content, massive expansions and all this for free.

in this time we also got a multilanguage trade website, a trade api that pushed your offers to external sites, a trade screen that allows idiot proof and secure trading with other players.

what else do you want?

more trading qol? automatisation?

they itemised every possible aspect of the game and made them tradeable under the assumption that players can't mass aquire them in a very short time.

more trading quality of life could result in
- account bound items and currency
- no search options anymore
- accounts to be registered by credit card to enforce trade limitations

don't call them "blizzard" just because they don't wanna destroy their game like blizzard did with their idiotic ideas on how economies could work

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:

more trading quality of life could result in
- account bound items and currency
- no search options anymore
- accounts to be registered by credit card to enforce trade limitations

It's quite obvious that nobody want those things, they are problems, not solutions.
Solution is automatic Auction house, similar to AH from D3.
It will help everybody who want to make quick trade.

1 person making offer, setting price, and waiting for currency:)

Of course speculators and scammers wont be happy and they will scream, but who would care about them;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info