[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

I am close to level 90 and i would like to know which is the non crit tree version plz.
"
sexy_potato69 wrote:
I am close to level 90 and i would like to know which is the non crit tree version plz.

The update one
Hi Hunter,

I’ve been playing this build for the Harvest and I rly like it. I am level 91 and I’m stomping red maps but I do get one shot from time to time...I have a few questions to help me understand the full potential of the build if you have the time :
1. I tried Sirius for the first yesterday but I couldn’t finish him in the last phase because he move so much...When I press BB he always teleport somewhere else. Any tips? (My gear is not optimal... and I could be tankier I guess)
2. Vaal Righteous fire : When do you use it? Do you use the normal version too?
3. Vaal Blade Vortex : When ?
4. I see that in your min max build your immortal call is like level 9 and your cast when damage taken is level 7 .. Why don’t you level them up higher ?
5. You said in your update to replace some gems for infernal cry and enduring cry. Is it rly worth it ? I’m using Vaal molten shell immortal call with the CWDT for the def. Should I play with the cry instead ?
6. If you could look at my profile I would appreciate :) I guess I need to upgrade my bow and craft the +2 level to support gems,,, but anything else you see that I should change?

Thx a lot :) have a good day.
I'm The 0ne
"
The0ne wrote:
Hi Hunter,

I’ve been playing this build for the Harvest and I rly like it. I am level 91 and I’m stomping red maps but I do get one shot from time to time...I have a few questions to help me understand the full potential of the build if you have the time :
1. I tried Sirius for the first yesterday but I couldn’t finish him in the last phase because he move so much...When I press BB he always teleport somewhere else. Any tips? (My gear is not optimal... and I could be tankier I guess)
4. I see that in your min max build your immortal call is like level 9 and your cast when damage taken is level 7 .. Why don’t you level them up higher ?
5. You said in your update to replace some gems for infernal cry and enduring cry. Is it rly worth it ? I’m using Vaal molten shell immortal call with the CWDT for the def. Should I play with the cry instead ?
6. If you could look at my profile I would appreciate :) I guess I need to upgrade my bow and craft the +2 level to support gems,,, but anything else you see that I should change?

1. You should constantly press BB during phase 3, don't need to wait your buff is up. So like, press totem, and keep pressing BB.

2. You use it when you have your buff up, tons of blade on the ground.
3. Same as 2
4. Base on my calculation, we want to trigger immortal call as often as possible with a good amount of reduction. Lv9 with Lv7 could reach full reduction.
5. It is worth it, you already have that gloves to help your clear you could just use enduring cry. Because molten shell nerf, I don't really recommend using that with immortal call anymore. You either only use vms or call.
6. Your gear is pretty good, but the bow basically does nothing. I think if you use a sceptre it will do more dmg. However once you get your bow done, you will have a huge dmg boost. You could get synthesis ring also. Other upgrade gonna be nice amulet.
"
The0ne wrote:
Hi Hunter,

Been playing this build since league start, even though I've recently opted out of BV and just going for BB instead. But my 5 cents is that Enduring Cry has saved me soooo many times. Im just running it always now since I get tankier and I one shot the maps anyway. Really recommend Enduring cry :)
Hello hunterknee
Oh man I am having a blast with the build. 20 quality arcanist brand with Inc. Duration feels way better than totem. The build took sometime to pick up. I still struggle with single damage but its fun overall. I wanted to ask is there any gg items we can try to craft with this build?
"
sexy_potato69 wrote:
Hello hunterknee
Oh man I am having a blast with the build. 20 quality arcanist brand with Inc. Duration feels way better than totem. The build took sometime to pick up. I still struggle with single damage but its fun overall. I wanted to ask is there any gg items we can try to craft with this build?

You could use fossil crafting to get +1 dex gem, +1 str gem and +1 all gem bow.
Also, you should use the fated version of that quiver, you are using the non-upgrade one, upgrade one will give you 40% more dmg.

You could check my rank1 gear to see what to upgrade to the max.
Last edited by ahunterkee on Jul 7, 2020, 7:43:10 PM
hey there , when i switch the gems in BV setup to flammbility and curse on hit , i have to annoint ''ucan apply an additional curse'' on my amu right?
"
sobotkaa wrote:
hey there , when i switch the gems in BV setup to flammbility and curse on hit , i have to annoint ''ucan apply an additional curse'' on my amu right?

yes, or use awk curse on hit
Is it worth it to upgrade to the 6 link bow and quiver if u cant afford +2 support gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info