3.10 Tectonic Slam Facebreaker Chieftain 15 Mil DPS Blight Semi AFK

my english is not that good so i use google translator.
According to your heading, it should be a great cheap League starter build, but I wonder how that should work, please don't get me wrong, I don't want to make your guide bad, but
if 4 gems that are in the build guide can only be dropped,
enhance support, enlighten support, awakened elemetal damage whit arracks support, empower support.
how long do you have to farm to get these gems? until then the league is over again.
otherwise the guide is good, thanks for that
are there alternatives to these 4 gems that I can use?
Ps:I'm play on ps4
enhance is only a boost to molten shell skill effect duration and blood rage attack speed, without it you also should be fine. enlighten is nessary to run if you got 4 herald skills ( in combo with total mana cost of skills) if you run less/ less dmg you can go without it.
empower also only power up herald of purity ( our main dmg source) you can skip it for a huge dmg loss. but also for the start you should fine with it. my PoB shows my actuall league state. already invested about 80Ex to this build. i will insert a starter guide/ build look a like later, that helps understand the actuall build. :-)
Okay thanks
Hello,
Thanks for a great build, im wonder how important the jewels are since theyr listed for a very high price atm and some of the gear aswell to get your "rings" f.eks with that stats u need quite alot of ex.
I just dont see this as a "great cheap league starter" although maybe u dont need all of the things u have in the low tier maps and so on but still the gear you represent is quiet expensive. well to my actual question do you have any tips for a guy that have aprox 10 ex to work with rn ? and could you set up some gear that doesnt cost that much and maybe show some alternative jewel to use if you dont have that currency to use on jewels ? :)

all in all a great guide though! love tectonic builds so fun to play!
"
flaxenes wrote:
Hello,
Thanks for a great build, im wonder how important the jewels are since theyr listed for a very high price atm and some of the gear aswell to get your "rings" f.eks with that stats u need quite alot of ex.
I just dont see this as a "great cheap league starter" although maybe u dont need all of the things u have in the low tier maps and so on but still the gear you represent is quiet expensive. well to my actual question do you have any tips for a guy that have aprox 10 ex to work with rn ? and could you set up some gear that doesnt cost that much and maybe show some alternative jewel to use if you dont have that currency to use on jewels ? :)

all in all a great guide though! love tectonic builds so fun to play!

Hi i will do an 5 or 10ex build soon, when i got time.
So pls be patient with me.
Mid Cluster jewels arrent that expensive 40-60c if you got luck.
Big Cluster Jewels can be Expensive (the fire one) you can swap it for a physical dmg Cluster jewel instead.
The ring cann be swapped with steel rings crafted with essence of hysteria ( gain 10% phys as extra fire) + Some Dex/Int or res if needed
Boots and helmet is pretty much only res. (dmg boost on booth is nice but not nessary.)
Amulet is pretty much Dex/Int and Phys DMG / the 15% extra fire is nice to have. got my amulet for arround 40c and slammed it once for res.
my Body Armour is only life (dmg/ +1 Support) and Life as extra energyshield and - mana cost. to aquire arround for 5 to 7ex /mana cost and +1 support slammed together with an awakener orb and then multimod.
Gloves are pretty cheap you can have 790% phys with attack speed arround 40c
Shield cost arround 20c without Double Corruption.

Hope that helps a little bit ^^

atm im testing Semi Afk Blighted maps. Something BIG is incoming ^^
hello,
can such an amulet be obtained? I have not seen anywhere like that?
sorry for my English
"
cyfra444 wrote:
hello,
can such an amulet be obtained? I have not seen anywhere like that?
sorry for my English

hi i got mine for arround 40c ive searched onyl for phys dmg and extra fire.
then i slammmed it.

got this for sale for arround 3ex

Updated PoB with Community Fork, and adjusted DPS. The normal version sucks

11.5 Mil Sirus Dps now with the blighted build
Updated Pastebin, PoB, Skilltree, jewels, Gear

added T16 Blighted Map Semi AFK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxjx1kZnydQ
updated PoB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info