Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

Just a simple Question to GGG:
=> Why buffing minions in the previous leagues/patches - and now nerfing them to the ground????
IMHO GGG has lost the contact to their own game! I'm guessing these guys only watching the TOP-stramers; and therefore making these stupid decisions.
(dont get me wtong => minions needed a nerf; but this harsh??)
Another example, why GGG has lost contact to PoE =>
1.) Nerfing the ES-notes @ the start of the witch-tree "idioticly". AND
2.) Now buffing them a little bit.

WHAT IS THAT SHIT AlL about?
=> I know => Balancing means "nerfing" here and there.....
BUT THIS?
My suggsetion is => let Chris Wilson reach(play) in HardcoreSSF Level 95(in one week!- that is not really a big deal....);
before he can make anymore stupid decisions to/in GGG/PoE ! So this guy needs to have more contact to his own game!
My InGameName: Aui
Last edited by Aui on Mar 11, 2020, 3:56:51 PM
"
TwinTurboNos wrote:
Thank you SO MUCH for nerfing the Summonner builds.

This was a pathetic class which excelled with GARBAGE gears which I never wanted to even craft the items where so ugly looking. 100% rerolls.

To whoever is crying about the nerfs, just get better at the game and play something else. Poe isn't meant to be an AFK game, that's what makes it fun. The content need's to be ALOT harder.

That being said,

+2 arrows on bows will be nice, no more double curse rings, not a problem. Easy fix.

Great job on the summoner NERF. Such a looser build.

ofc, because you decide what is fun or not right?
its ok, you can still play your brainless impale cyclone build with 50c budget :P
"
Enterich wrote:
I was expecting an guardian nerf, but this is like destroying the whole ascendancy. Why change also grand spectrum and shapers touch?

It literally like nuking a build, the target was ES mana guard, and having used a nuke the also destroyed the surrounding ascendancy and irradiated several nearby builds.

It's the very definition of overkill and collateral damage.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Aui wrote:
=> Why buffing minions in the previous leagues/patches - and now nerfing them to the ground????
IMHO GGG has lost the contact to their own game! I'm guessing these guys only watching the TOP-stramers; and therefore making these stupid decisions.

BUT THIS?
My suggsetion is => let Chris Wilson reach(play) in HardcoreSSF Level 95;
before he can make anymore stupid decisions to/in GGG/PoE! So this guy needsto have more contact to his own game!

"
Socaro wrote:

So there is some guide on forum that says that "12 Skeletons doing another 1 million DPS each if you wish" SO now we got 11 skeletons doing 600k dps each. And with new jewels and passives this number will go up. Ofc its rng related bla bla bla, but even without them...600k x 11 isint that bad.

Where exactly is your ground? Or maybe how high is your ground?
Last edited by Socaro on Mar 11, 2020, 3:55:02 PM
"
Aui wrote:

BUT THIS?
My suggsetion is => let Chris Wilson reach(play) in HardcoreSSF Level 95;
before he can make anymore stupid decisions to/in GGG/PoE! So this guy needsto have more contact to his own game!

Buffed it because minions were left untouched and the A.I. of minions needed rework, therefore added the three support gem. Nerfed because because it occupied nearly 1/3 of all player base while there are 19 ascendancies and few dozens of other skills that are perfectly viable for 2 whole leagues. Think before you give a criticism, if you didn't think a nerf is deserved idk what game you're playing. The whining about necromancers is purely stupid, we should focus more on other changes such as the temple revisions, which is bad and uncalled for. And no don't worry about minion, it is still going to afk face roll endgame content albeit slightly slower.
How do I put someone into ignore list from forum posts? @Socato guy is literally speaking nonsense and has no basic knowledge of the necro builds. You are wasting a space in the forums imho and I don't want to scroll through your utter braindead remarks. This my personal view about your posts and I got no interest in wasting my own time.
"
Clownturds wrote:
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
Don’t mind this comment, I’m just a pissed off Necro player who doesn’t understand how my enjoyment playing necros effects anyone else. The people who took those builds to the max were a minority. I had a baron geofri/victario build and people were slaying bosses faster with double strike and saviors faster than me... I don’t get it. I’m sure someone who is happy about the nerf will be happy to explain though.

such a strange mindset. How in the world does you playing a cheap, overpowered build, roflstomping end game maps and bosses and getting drops at a far easier, faster, and greater rate than anyone else in this multiplayer trading game affect anybody else? such a deep mystery

Where is this fantasy world you speak of where necros that could roflstomp content are built cheaply?

Asking cuz I want to know the secrets of this mythical content crushing thrift build you speak of.

Or is your math also mythical and somehow ignoring the cost of gems and jewels. Assuming that (meaning excluding gem and jewel costs), I can see the build being cheapish, if 50-60ex is cheap to you.

I played a Zombiemancer this league, that had ~50ex investment on the top end, absolutely stomping everything. I also later played some melee with similar investment. The melee had about 1/4 of the dmg and about 1/3 of the survivability of my summoner. It would have been easy to reach the dmg of that 50ex melee char that was clearing all content pretty great, with 5-10ex investment on a summoner, while getting way more defense, basically just by accident.
I stopped playing Diablo for many reasons, one of which was that there were three or four builds over all of the classes that were BIS and anything else someone tried to build just couldn't compete. The elite tournament players and the livestreamers pretty much dictated what changes Blizz made and all other builds and skills just suffered.

I'm starting to feel like the same thing is going on here. I don't know why I still play this game when no matter what build I try to make, my build will never be as good as a necro who is AFK or someone who copied a Volatile Dead build they found.
"
aeneaa wrote:
How do I put someone into ignore list from forum posts? @Socato guy is literally speaking nonsense and has no basic knowledge of the necro builds. You are wasting a space in the forums imho and I don't want to scroll through your utter braindead remarks. This my personal view about your posts and I got no interest in wasting my own time.

Yet another vague post with no merit. I played many summoners builds, so tell me where im wrong. Or are u another guy who can only criticise but have no arguments?
Last edited by Socaro on Mar 11, 2020, 4:03:58 PM
Spirit offering Nerf feels than makses Scolds Bridle no sense without Recovering ES to Character

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info