Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

Nice update but would you mind sorting out lab enchantment's! There are far to many options for the selected enchantment to be random. Especially so if you want a non-meta skill. Allow for weighting some how even sacrifeing a leveled skill gem of that enchant
at least cast on death + portal got away phew
Fun is over, time to drop the game.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Flisker_2 wrote:
Fu.....

* Pyroclast Mine dmg reduced by 50%,
* Mine throwing time reduced significantly
* +2 projectiles for Pyroclast Mine removed completely....

Great, guess I'm not starting this after it got gutted like this, this is ridiculous nerf.

ps: Nobody was fu... playing Pyroclast Mine anyway, was like 0.1%, why this ...

ähh.... you now cand eploy a pyroclast mien every 0.17 sec ( from 0.25) so they buffed your base mine trowing speed so not all of it was been nerved
POG CHAMP,lets roll bois.
Thanks GGG^^
"Blame Atziri"!
"
blindwar wrote:
"
CMDR_Storm wrote:
Are there any builds left that have decent to good clear speed (not great) with very good survivability?

-Forget anything with ES. Just can't out leech or regen fast enough against monster damage, so you eventually get overwhelmed and die. (Even more so now with monster buffs)

I've spent the last 2 weeks in standard testing various ides. The best I could do was a Juggernaut with legacy gear and great stats, and still quickly get overwhelmed.
-5.5k life, 10 end charges (with kaom's way) gives 90% phys mitigation + fortify
100% chance to hit and 90% chance to crit, %620 crit multi
legacy Loreweave (79% to all resist) (flat added phys, crit, etc)
legacy abyssus (%40 phys taken & 220 crit multi)
legacy acuity with 2% dmg life leech (and even at 10% per hit, it works)
90% chance to impale 80% impale effect
Death's Door
Pride, vulnerability/assn mark, Dread Banner and Precision
160k -550K fully buffed cyclone tooltip

All that, and the build still does mediocre clear and gets easily overwhelmed in delve depth 200.

If I can't get by in standard with all that sweet legacy gear, then how are we supposed to get by in leagues? It seems like the pool of viable builds keep diminishing. That's why so many people play a handful of type of builds. Bc there just aren't that many good ones out there.

Honest question, anyone have a suggestion for a good build next league? I'd rather not do totems. I've always wanted to do a good wand slinger, but they always seem squishy. I'm starting to think we'd all just be better off going full glass cannon at this point since 1 shots are inevitable anyway.

every league they release there are less and less viable builds, its diminished indeed. or their balance team sux hard or they do this deliberately in order to sell stuff.

"less viable builds"

I guess you cant get into red maps until the baron build releases....

for fuck shake dude!!

Every path they realease the game is getting EASIER in all ways, and you complain about "viable builds" this is hilarious!!

What isn't viable anymore is grab a 30c armour on a witch and delete uber elder on day 3 cuz of OP shiet like skellies, baron builds, or mana guardian and so on

Your problem are not viable builds, is lack of knowledge!

Regards,
Mofendes.
"
Mofendes wrote:
"
blindwar wrote:
"
CMDR_Storm wrote:
Are there any builds left that have decent to good clear speed (not great) with very good survivability?

-Forget anything with ES. Just can't out leech or regen fast enough against monster damage, so you eventually get overwhelmed and die. (Even more so now with monster buffs)

I've spent the last 2 weeks in standard testing various ides. The best I could do was a Juggernaut with legacy gear and great stats, and still quickly get overwhelmed.
-5.5k life, 10 end charges (with kaom's way) gives 90% phys mitigation + fortify
100% chance to hit and 90% chance to crit, %620 crit multi
legacy Loreweave (79% to all resist) (flat added phys, crit, etc)
legacy abyssus (%40 phys taken & 220 crit multi)
legacy acuity with 2% dmg life leech (and even at 10% per hit, it works)
90% chance to impale 80% impale effect
Death's Door
Pride, vulnerability/assn mark, Dread Banner and Precision
160k -550K fully buffed cyclone tooltip

All that, and the build still does mediocre clear and gets easily overwhelmed in delve depth 200.

If I can't get by in standard with all that sweet legacy gear, then how are we supposed to get by in leagues? It seems like the pool of viable builds keep diminishing. That's why so many people play a handful of type of builds. Bc there just aren't that many good ones out there.

Honest question, anyone have a suggestion for a good build next league? I'd rather not do totems. I've always wanted to do a good wand slinger, but they always seem squishy. I'm starting to think we'd all just be better off going full glass cannon at this point since 1 shots are inevitable anyway.

every league they release there are less and less viable builds, its diminished indeed. or their balance team sux hard or they do this deliberately in order to sell stuff.

"less viable builds"

I guess you cant get into red maps until the baron build releases....

for fuck shake dude!!

Every path they realease the game is getting EASIER in all ways, and you complain about "viable builds" this is hilarious!!

What isn't viable anymore is grab a 30c armour on a witch and delete uber elder on day 3 cuz of OP shiet like skellies, baron builds, or mana guardian and so on

Your problem are not viable builds, is lack of knowledge!

Regards,
Mofendes.

I laughed at this comment too, wanted to reply, but I was just at a lost of words at what they were saying XD
"

I laughed at this comment too, wanted to reply, but I was just at a lost of words at what they were saying XD

There are people delving into depth 30k. Nothing else to say lol
"
satanttin wrote:
Thanks for nerfing minions.... great job.
really sad it's not really viable at higher tier maps any more. unless u have have a ton of currency and or play the best possible version of it. which is sad asf because i will never be that rich and love to making my own builds.

ugh well guess i will test out a wand build now <_< my favorite character rest in piece.

Well, lol, check this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2697624/page/1

I made that grandpa last league in SSF and he was decent on regular T16 maps without bullshit mods like double curse triple damage etcetera. Not as facerolling as zombomancer, but quite decent for the "investment" of 6-socketing a crude bow and slapping it with a corrupted essence.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info