[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

"
Disable your banner so you can summon the golem, then activae your banner.

I do, but I watch a lot of mana in your video.
Thats because I have the Vaal Implict: "Socketed Skill Gems Get A 90% Mana Multiplier" on my helmet.

the extra mana is not needed but there is a reason I used it
See Min-Maxed Version > Equipment > Armor for more details
Большое спаибо за гайд, ты большой молодец!!! Было бы совсем хорошо, если напишешь связки камней умений и откроешь свой профиль, чтобы можно было посмотреть твоего персонажа.
(Thank you very much for the guide, you are a great job !!! It would be very good if you write a bunch of skill stones and open your profile so that you can see your character). P.S Google Translate :DD
"
Thats because I have the Vaal Implict: "Socketed Skill Gems Get A 90% Mana Multiplier" on my helmet.

tell me when to use berserk ?
Hi man, this build work for marauder-> jug? If yes, what i change? Thks dude :)
should we take blitz and rite of the ruin together and remove aspect of the carnage?
No.
Blitz is useless if not using the min-maxed build.
Rite of Ruin is useless when using the min-maxed build.

If you're not using the min-maxed build you lack the crit chance to consistently crit with Blitz.
If you're using the min-maxed build you are using Berserk CWDT which means you are losing rage consistently.
"
vexstofik wrote:
"

tell me when to use berserk ?

Whenever available while bossing.

If not bossing:
Low Budget Build: Dont use Berserk while mapping so you can get the full Rage buff.
Min Maxed Build: Berserk will activate frequently while mapping from CWDT, you dont need manually activate it while mapping
"
new4all wrote:
Hi man, this build work for marauder-> jug? If yes, what i change? Thks dude :)

No.
This build heavily relies on the Berserker ascendancy.
tempered flesh changed ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info