3.9.3 Hotfix

"
For league character it is common to have all Watchstone already, which carry over when league merge and to 3.10

I haven't seen any statement from GGG on keeping watchstones in standard. If you have, please post a link.

"
Even player actively in perma standard it is not that uncommon to have all Watchstones. And i don't see any difference as they did not have enough watchstone to have the awakening bonus completed in 3.9 anyway

I'm not following this and the comments from Antigegner.

Anyone with a legacy map from any season (and you can buy them) can auto-complete their standard atlas up to that level. What this thread covers is how to auto-complete the awakening bonus as well.

In 3.9 you could complete the bonus in challenge, standard or both. And whatever level you got it to in either should allow you to auto-complete it to that level in 3.10. Of course, if you did not complete any awakening bonus in 3.9, you will not be able to auto-complete it in your 3.10 standard atlas, but you can still auto-complete the maps and immediately start working on the awakening bonus.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Mar 7, 2020, 3:24:06 PM
So basically in standard you have to go through the awakening stuff too, is what you are saying.
Nice to know I can't start new league on same footing as everyone else, so will look at another game.
"
GreyLensman wrote:
"
For league character it is common to have all Watchstone already, which carry over when league merge and to 3.10

I haven't seen any statement from GGG on keeping watchstones in standard. If you have, please post a link.

It would be a big fuxk you to standard player by GGG if Watchstone did not behave as Shaper's Orb
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info