Atlas Changes in 3.10.0

Any reflect mod against your source of damage almost always oneshot death. No challenge here, i just throw this map into far dark corner of the stash.

Reflect must be removed in my opinion.
Last edited by xezdx on Mar 3, 2020, 5:04:44 PM
yea ailments map mods need some tweaking ,i mean u can reduce the damage from poison or ignites but the reducing chance to affect mobs makes the maps unplayable ..........thank you guys for all the hard work.
Nothing regarding the "incentivizing awakener levels" that actually just ended up directly nerfing awakener levels?

Going from 40 to 45% master encounter rate is almost entirely meaningless, especially since by the time you have it you aren't likely to ever really need more master missions.

Make Awakener Levels more impactful. There is too much focus on awakener bonus objectives now.
If there are any other problematic mods other than ailments, please let us know and we'll look at those too.

Delete no regen please :(
"
and to feel good about having them

Please note that it doesn't feel good when you cannot farm just one map. Some people like to run different maps, some people found it boring. Please don't push running different maps as single possible strategy.

It also doesn't feel good to permanently break the account's atlas.

Maybe add a Tier 17 orb (like Elder Orb) to allow to upgrade single map to different tier, so it could be sustained (you can still force it to have Monster Level 83 for balance purpose)?
Last edited by デイビット on Mar 3, 2020, 5:02:28 PM
noice
"
MetalBoBr wrote:
If there are any other problematic mods other than ailments, please let us know and we'll look at those too.

Delete no regen please :(

+1 !! and reflect :'(
The single best part of this manifesto is finally acknowledging that floods of maps is great. The best part is if we get floods of maps target farming maps doesn't require awkward atlas dancing, I just have enough maps to no do some that drop.

This also included the whole problem of the master content, not feeling optional because maps were their primary reward. Maps shouldn't feel like rewards at all, they should just be common standard.
Last edited by j33bus on Mar 3, 2020, 5:04:38 PM
so 1518 comments in :
https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fc17ln/changes_to_the_atlas_of_worlds_in_path_of_exile/

Wasnt enough?

We fail gays.Sorry but yes,we fail.

So we have to do 75 awakening bonuses just to have normal master misson spawn chance?
Good I am glad you're sticking to your guns about carto seals, they were one of the worst additions to the old atlas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info