[3.12] Experimental base Magma orb (updated)

https://pastebin.com/suLKDCLB

my gear on swap
Hello. I'm very interesting in your build. I have some question because i'm newbie:

1. This build meet mana issue just only when we use 6L or it have mana issue just by 5L?
2. With 197% life and decent gear how much life we have?
3. we use Split Personality cluster because dexterity or mana?

Sorry for my bad english.
Thank you
UPDATE.

MY CURRENT BUILD: https://pastebin.com/jnUUah02

So. I actually went for a different skill tree because in the first days i was getting 1shot (like everyone else) in delirium, so i thoght i had to be even tankier and i respec the tree for iron reflexes.

I'm actually trying a 6L gloves with kaom since the latter is super cheap now i don't know why, just bought the cards for 70c lul (last league was 130c)

I dont feel great about slower proj, the clear is slower compared to non slow proj 5l chest i was using before, but now im in t14/t16 maps and i don't really need to zoom anymore. This clear speed is still good if you learn how to preventively use magma orb and just follow the wave that will kill everything.

Linear maps are so good with this build and so good with delirium in general.

The last point i'll take they will all go into max hp from tree.

How to upgrade from here? I need a flask, boots suck, new belt, some jewels, new ring, and craft a better helmet with -9fire res.

I also don't play with anger yet because of mana issues.

I don't feel the need for the dying sun flask. 4 proj are enought.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1)The mana issues are solved by going for inspiration (pob DOESN'T SHOW INSPIRATION DAMAGE) in your 5l or 6l.

2) from 6400 to 7000 hp

3) currenty using split personality for 70hp and 400 armor. Might be worth to go for hp and mana.
POST UPDATED!
How'd you make out with this? The changes to Magma orb are making me quite curious to see a deadeye chaining MO build...
Gloomfang got pretty gutted though.
This particular build had the powerspike at 3/4 chains due to old gloomfang, with the new one it just means that you will get the powerspike even sooner, probably around the second chain, i wouldn't worry too much, the buffs to magma orb scaling with added damage should fully compensate in lategame.

The BIG GAME CHANGER, really BIG, is:

Slower Projectiles Support
Supported skills now have 20% less projectile speed at gem level 1 (from 30%), up to 30% less at gem level 20 (from 49%).

THIS IS INSANE. If you never played the build you can't understand.
This means:
1: good range to get the second bounce on bosses right (with new gloomfang and deadeye ascendancy) very good qol.
2: faster clearspeed. Killing mobs faster will mean less damage taken and very good qol.

This were the only 2 weak points of the build. The damage is still insane if you chose deadeye don't worry about that.

The nerfs to gloomfang will just mean that the sire of shards assassin version will no longer be able to kill bosses, but as deadeye you will still melt them easily.

Btw this league i'm playing a split personality stacking build, and if i find the time i will make a guide on that too. Another 2/3ex build with 1mil dps
3.12 UPDATED

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info