Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

^ You think about maps but I think about Grand Heists with wings. Where I might want to break in and summon alot of them fast. Or sometimes I died in simulacrum with no weapons and less space to move.

isnt the minion speed capped anyways? or was it only for spectres?
i dont think you always have MS on both rings but you can take them now and have alt quality on the gem. But maybe its overkill to take alt quality + HELM enchant with extra chance :/

anways, I saw more potential for alot of freeze with alternate quality for hypothermia.

Hypothermia Support
Alternate Quality 1 Supported Skills have +20% chance to Freeze Enemies which are Chilled

Hatred
Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies have 20% increased Chill and Freeze Duration

Summon Skitterbots
Alternate Quality 2 Minions have 10% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies
Last edited by wsbisev on Sep 17, 2020, 4:09:33 AM
Looking at alt quality of gems Phys version seems superior to me. Didn't touch PoB yet though but 5% phys reduction overwhelm on melee phys/brutality/pride seems very strong for bossing (granted this build one-taps everything but bosses with a single animated weapon, I experimented and there's little difference between 2 and 19 summoned AW's on maps).

Another question is if dropping glancing blows / doing dual wands is worth it now - would probably start dualwielding but some nastier maps later on might change that lol.
Last edited by Airbasex on Sep 17, 2020, 5:34:43 PM
do you think the alternate quality that gives 0 to 100 added lightning dmg to animate weapon would bring to life a lightning version instead of cold?
Path of Building - is it updated to 3.12?
"
PersKi17 wrote:
Path of Building - is it updated to 3.12?

No, but the only change is removal of Glancing Blows and block passives
Running Bone Offering and dropping GB can still get you 70/43 with Rumi's and a 30% block shield.

You do lose Flesh Offering though...
How about the new replica hyrri's truth unique? we lost generosity though
Replica cold iron point is very nice for cold version atm, as it's like 3x cheaper than the original.
Trying choose between going cold version or Phys version. Any advice? Pros, cons?
What gems should I use in the end? What configuration?
Please answer. I am a beginner

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info