Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
IShaka95 wrote:
unset ring with vaal clarity solved it for me

Thaaankss, so u keep vaal for when u have to resummon weapons?
[/quote]

correct, i just use the vaal clarity when i need to summon from map start or when they die out. occasionally just summon on your map clear way[/quote]

And u keep it at low level? Saw u'r build, with belly..not lacking damage? how is your survivability??[/quote]

i just switch out belly recently, having 6k5 hp definitely helps.
anyway the skin of the loyal with +2 +1 is 10ex range so I dont think the loss of dps is that much anyway
what would your 3rd raise spectre be?
"
TheWull wrote:

I personally prefer an enduring mana flask of warding. Alt spam until you get enduring, then beastcraft warding (or heat) onto it for long duration anti-curse and relatively constant mana sustain.

I find that I don't really need the flask slots beyond Blood of the Karuri, Rumi's + a Basalt/Quicksilver

How do you manage mana for hatred + skitterbot + aviant? i tried but I dont have enough mana
If your not running Arena Master spectre your missing out on a crazy DPS boost.
Also 2X Precise Commander/Vengful comamander jewels FTW.
Just sayin'
"
Dantuss wrote:
Just sayin'

Wait, what? Can u explain better u'r ideas? thanksss(ps. looking for dps)

Thaaankss
Here is my pastebin i think it says 7.7 Million shaper dps but not sure if i'm calculating it correctly.
https://pastebin.com/hCgT6sDQ
I socket two of the vengful commander/precise commander very noticeable increase in DPS as its +%30 hatred X 2 and %50 crit / +15 crit strike x 2.
Also i'm running 3 specters the 2 apes and 1 Arena master, he's got a crazy buff that adds run/cast/damage and casts very often. Fairly junk gear. maybe 3ex. Not sure if POB is calculating the arena master buff either, cause I dont know how to add it in.
Last edited by Dantuss on Apr 2, 2020, 6:03:01 PM
"
Dantuss wrote:
Here is my pastebin i think it says 7.7 Million shaper dps but not sure if i'm calculating it correctly.
https://pastebin.com/hCgT6sDQ
I socket two of the vengful commander/precise commander very noticeable increase in DPS as its +%30 hatred X 2 and %50 crit / +15 crit strike x 2.
Also i'm running 3 specters the 2 apes and 1 Arena master, he's got a crazy buff that adds run/cast/damage and casts very often. Fairly junk gear. maybe 3ex. Not sure if POB is calculating the arena master buff either, cause I dont know how to add it in.

Thanks man for the quick response, u calculate dps with the metod of the guide? I'll try to check mine and in case i switch to your version to give it a try^^

THanks for the quick responsee <3
Hello, I really like your assembly, but they often kill me, I don’t know what I'm doing wrong. I can’t swing higher than a level, since there are a lot of deaths. Advise how should I be?
What do you recommend for armor and weapons throughout the early acts? Is it best to just take what you can or should I try and get good armor throughout.
"
Dantuss wrote:
Just sayin'

where do you go summon an arena master?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info