Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Hi everyone...feeling a bit squishy on t12 up doing delirium, seems a bit hard to upgrade, what should i do??
And for mana sustain? i'm using the blood chest for now, but wanted to switch for skin of the loyal +2+1(that i have) but is impossible with the sustain=(

Doing something wrong??

THankss <3
"
IShaka95 wrote:
Hi everyone...feeling a bit squishy on t12 up doing delirium, seems a bit hard to upgrade, what should i do??
And for mana sustain? i'm using the blood chest for now, but wanted to switch for skin of the loyal +2+1(that i have) but is impossible with the sustain=(

Doing something wrong??

THankss <3

I wanted to post the exact same question. I have pretty good gear, very similar to your guide but above t12 I am dying and my minions keep dying as well. Especially on stacked maps. I have already lost 2 Kingmakers...

Is there a more maxed out version for your build or am I just that bad?
I am a new player btw this is my first league playing PoE so I don't know alot.
"
TheWull wrote:
"
aka2411 wrote:
is there any alternative for +3 skin of the loyal? it is quite hard to find one.

Check out the gearing section in the original guide. There's a few options.

I find the bossing DPS for this build 'good enough' with 17 weapons, so I went with a 6-link Saqawal's Nest in the end for better clear. Feels a lot smoother IMO, plus a well-rolled one solves all my stat issues very cleanly.

do you have mana issues running hatredd + aspect of the avian + skitterbt?
Quick story:

Got Drox.
Got Arena Master spectre, loved it.
Got new stuff in H/O lost Arena master.
Spent 3 days trying to get Drox Conq spawn and hitting up random globals for Drox H/O with no luck.
I look up random clobal chats online, find Global 6666.
Ask if anyone is there, need Drox.
5 seconds later I'm invited in H/O got Arena Master.

Need a spectre? Join Global 6666.

I've had global off the last 6 of my 8 years (yes even 820 I don't go to). However I'm now planning on keeping to help others there.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"
aka2411 wrote:
"
TheWull wrote:
"
aka2411 wrote:
is there any alternative for +3 skin of the loyal? it is quite hard to find one.

Check out the gearing section in the original guide. There's a few options.

I find the bossing DPS for this build 'good enough' with 17 weapons, so I went with a 6-link Saqawal's Nest in the end for better clear. Feels a lot smoother IMO, plus a well-rolled one solves all my stat issues very cleanly.

do you have mana issues running hatredd + aspect of the avian + skitterbt?

I run Devouring Diadem (eldritch battery) with Doryani Timeless for the corrupted soul node, and it feels amazing the many synergies totally changes things.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
I think we need some updating on the build for some varieties of higher tier gears.
I'm having trouble with my summons getting absolutely DESTROYED in yellow tier maps. I did a t10 guardian map, so no map mods, no delirium active, and white mob groups were crushing my animate weapons and even my spectres and carrion golem almost instantly. I have all the stuff for a guardian (I'm SSF) but I'm not even thinking about using him until my minions stop dying. I have Decay Ward annointed, Renewal/Bodyguard/Dread March on cluster jewels, taunt and blind on ghastly jewels. No +minion helmet yet. I can't even run skitterbots in yellow maps because I have to constantly resummon weapons so I'm always running out of mana. What else can I do here? My chest is just a tabula but I'm so fed up with minions dying that I'm about ready to go farm Lunaris Temple in act 3 for a few hours to try and get a Bloodbond.
Last edited by SafariDiscoLion on Apr 1, 2020, 7:24:37 PM
"
I'm having trouble with my summons getting absolutely DESTROYED in yellow tier maps. I did a t10 guardian map, so no map mods, no delirium active, and white mob groups were crushing my animate weapons and even my spectres and carrion golem almost instantly. I have all the stuff for a guardian (I'm SSF) but I'm not even thinking about using him until my minions stop dying. I have Decay Ward annointed, Renewal/Bodyguard/Dread March on cluster jewels, taunt and blind on ghastly jewels. No +minion helmet yet. I can't even run skitterbots in yellow maps because I have to constantly resummon weapons so I'm always running out of mana. What else can I do here? My chest is just a tabula but I'm so fed up with minions dying that I'm about ready to go farm Lunaris Temple in act 3 for a few hours to try and get a Bloodbond.

Take Indomitable Army node. You don't have any minion defensive nodes at all right now.

Completing Eternal Lab for +2 gem levels helps a ton too, but if you're SSF obviously some randomness as to when that happens.
Are there any alternatives to animate guardian?
"
Polydorax wrote:
"
IShaka95 wrote:

Doing something wrong??

THankss <3

I wanted to post the exact same question. I have pretty good gear, very similar to your guide but above t12 I am dying and my minions keep dying as well. Especially on stacked maps. I have already lost 2 Kingmakers...

Is there a more maxed out version for your build or am I just that bad?
I am a new player btw this is my first league playing PoE so I don't know alot.

I was able to do pretty much any content with this build : Sirius 8 , 100% Delurium SHaper Guardian, Simulacron, Chayula Pure etc. If your minions are dying did invest for example in cluster jewel with minion life or do u have it on the gear. I cannot inspect ur character so i cant really tell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info