Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
"
Ezciel wrote:
I'm finding it hard to clear deliriums at a good speed as well as Alva temple incursions on top of Sister Cassia blights. Somehow the damage being done by Animate Weapon is lackluster (on top of dying fairly regularly making me have to re-summon) and Host/Carnage chieftains seem to trail off at the moment (perhaps i might need to go for diff spectres?).

Granted i don't have a 6L or Triad or "minion enchants" but i was certainly expecting slightly better performance from this build.

Triad Grip is THE build-defining item. It's like you're playing a Facebreaker Cyclone build and saying "well I haven't got Facebreaker gloves yet, and the build feels lackluster..."

Makes sense lol. Just didn't have the mats to attempt 4G sockets therefore didn't buy one. Will give it a go with my limited resources

Edit: Think i got crazy lucky with my grip. Hit 4 greens in i think less than 150 Jewellers.
Last edited by Ezciel on Apr 1, 2020, 3:39:14 AM
"
Hi I have 6.6k armour, 4k heath max res but i keep getting 1shotted. anyone can help me check out what I can improve on to survive?

Your gear just needs more life rolls on it. Most of your items aren't giving HP - you should be closer to 5.5K health.

"
Exziel wrote:
Makes sense lol. Just didn't have the mats to attempt 4G sockets therefore didn't buy one. Will give it a go with my limited resources

Edit: Think i got crazy lucky with my grip. Hit 4 greens in i think less than 150 Jewellers.

Earlier today I made about 7 or 8 4G Triad Grips out of 1000 Jewelers attempting to get a good corrupt. If you're lucky, won't take too many materials ;)
"
"
Ezciel wrote:

Earlier today I made about 7 or 8 4G Triad Grips out of 1000 Jewelers attempting to get a good corrupt. If you're lucky, won't take too many materials ;)

How does corrupting work on uniques? Does it mess up the sockets as well because if it doesn't, imma Vaal Orb mine right now lol!
Last edited by Ezciel on Apr 1, 2020, 3:55:10 AM
"
Ezciel wrote:
"
"
Ezciel wrote:

How does corrupting work on uniques? Does it mess up the sockets as well because if it doesn't, imma Vaal Orb mine right now lol!

The outcome is random - sometimes (actually, most of the time) it bricks your item. Make sure you have a backup and lots of extra currency before trying to corrupt stuff.
"
The outcome is random - sometimes (actually, most of the time) it bricks your item. Make sure you have a backup and lots of extra currency before trying to corrupt stuff.

I just bought a Convoking Wand. How do i go about crafting it? Do i use Wailing Essence of Fear? I'm guessing the more i progress the easier they are to come by? Edit: In which case i should just use essence on it?
Last edited by Ezciel on Apr 1, 2020, 4:00:35 AM
"
Ezciel wrote:
"

I just bought a Convoking Wand. How do i go about crafting it? Do i use Wailing Essence of Fear? I'm guessing the more i progress the easier they are to come by? Edit: In which case i should just use essence on it?

Yes, essences are a good way to go. As you progress further you can get higher item level wands, which can get better affixes onto them. But they drop easily so might as well give it a try!
is there any alternative for +3 skin of the loyal? it is quite hard to find one.
"
aka2411 wrote:
is there any alternative for +3 skin of the loyal? it is quite hard to find one.

Check out the gearing section in the original guide. There's a few options.

I find the bossing DPS for this build 'good enough' with 17 weapons, so I went with a 6-link Saqawal's Nest in the end for better clear. Feels a lot smoother IMO, plus a well-rolled one solves all my stat issues very cleanly.
Last edited by TheWull on Apr 1, 2020, 8:52:07 AM
Hello there, i am playing this build , phys dps one, i am in a point of 7.7klife, 8mili dps. And struggling to decide what to do next.
i would appreciate it a lot if you would take a bit of time and check my build
https://pastebin.com/MQuLBFMS to recommend me any changes or something i do wrong or something. thanks for the great guide
and one fast question, you mentioned anoint as revenous Horde, is it bad idea to run the +1 spectre anoint? atm i use 2x carnage chieftain..totally new to summoners and i got no idea if i fail hard on this one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info